ELF!!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 am

I'm just a lot nicer than you pooh :twisted: besides I broke the pact so I got what I deserved in the previous game no need for revenge :wink: I don't believe you're an elf so I won't vote for you (for now :twisted: )
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Is my computer missing a load of posts? :?

I don't even know all the rules yet, haven't had time to put any plans into action, and didn't even know what the time limit was for the day phase. But it's over? :shock:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm

It's night phase - get over to 'What do I do' thread the pair of you! :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby bikkit » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm

The door creaked as Jason pushed it open and his footsteps echoed on the cold stone floor. It was silent, the cold, longing silence of an empty house. "Agatha!" he shouted. " Agatha Garlick!" No answer. The back door swung on its hinges and the wind whistled around it, blowing a piece of paper around his feet. He picked it up and read it aloud, just to make some noise in that awfull silence. "Sort of greyish Agatha has been arrested on suspicion of being an elf- THE IDIOTS!

meanwhile a wandering musician, Thelibrarian wandered to the dancers- and was never seen again, at least not by humans.

there was never anythin here

THE NIGHT PHASE HAS ENDED
Last edited by bikkit on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
User avatar
bikkit
Member
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 am
Location: Out of my mind- It's too dark and scary in there

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 pm

So Dotsie was Agatha :shock: we accidentely voted off a cop :oops: And thelibrarian has been killed or abducted by elves and Crys was protected? does that mean Crys is not an elf? Or she is an elf but her partner did the killing/abducting? :?
At this point I've no idea who the elves might be so I'll put some thought in who gets my vote :wink:

ps Bikkit when will the 2nd night phase start?

(look no :twisted: smileys )
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh dear - this is actually not a good situation and I think we may need to re-group and discuss this in the other thread.

We voted off a cop and the elves have taken/killed tl who wasn't Jason because Bikkit told us she was protected which means that tl more than likely wasn't Jason as he's the one who found out Agatha's gone... :shock:

I'm going over posting in the other thread because I think this game is now compromised and it's v. hard to see how we can do this new phase now with Crys more or less a sitting (duck) however we cut it... :(
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:51 pm

So there are 4 people left - 2 elves and two innocents. But the innocents don't know who is innocent. :?

Well as I'm Jason Ogg and protected Crys last night, it means the only way for the innocents to win is to hope for a draw in the voting, and win the coin toss. So;

Eeny meeny miney mo.
Catch a spider by the toe.
If he squeals let him go.
Eeny meeny miney mo.
You are it!

I VOTE FOR JAN
I VOTE FOR JAN
I VOTE FOR JAN

So whoever is the other innocent person, must hope I've chosen an elf.
And that person must vote exactly the same or the game is over. :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

5 people left pooh - Bikkits in too remember? :roll:

Everyone else except pooh (you really must try and get over you predeliction for making these dramatic gestures you know :lol: ) - you can get rid of me if you want to, but who's most likely to be an elf that;s left in the game? Crys was either protected or blocked last night - her innocence is under question because both killers are still in and if she's an elf she wasn't needed to get thelibrarian so that's the coin toss folks.

Pooh says he's Jason - maybe he is, maybe he isn't, so that's up to the rest you to decide whether he's our best bet at keeping at least one of you lot safe tomorrow night (as he's obviously not going to be protecting me :roll: ) Maybe he's got some other reason to say he's Jason when he isn't - can we be sure of that.

These games are won by logic not grandstanding. Who is now under the most amount of doubt? Sorry Crys - I can't know for certain whether you're an Elf or not and, whilst it's tempting to vote for pooh again for shooting his mouth off (as usual), you're the one with the big question mark over your head again so yet again I vote for Crys as the kindest way of keeping you in the game as a gawper at least and not leave you staked out as a judas goat for the Elves tonight if you are innocent :cry: I'm not 100% confident of this so that's my 1st vote and maybe someone else can change my mind about you, but you are the top vote off candidate for me and it'll take a lot of convincing to make me change my mind on that
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:26 am

Bikkit's playing? :shock:

Since when? :shock:

She isn't in the list of characters. :?

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Everyone else except pooh (you really must try and get over you predeliction for making these dramatic gestures you know :lol:)


:roll: People moan when I'm not myself, then when I am myself other people moan! :roll:

I just can't win, can I? :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 am

Oh for gods sake pooh - read the bloody sign up thread! :roll:
It was your idea that we have an inactive player so we made the magic 7 figure - Bikkit's as much use as kladivo was before Dotsie switched the wolf roles on us...? :x

There are 5 people left in but Bikkit's not playing or voting, she's narrating so she's another valid candidate for elimination if people don't want to go for Crys. I really hope you aren't Jason now and that people don't follow your example and instead eliminate someone who can't be him because if I'm innocent, or even worse I'm Jason because then the other innocents are really in the brown stuff as they might be voting out the only person who can protect them.

The only person we know can't be Jason is Crys because she got protected OR BLOCKED dummy! :evil:

I'll be straight with you all guys - I'm not Jason so I'm disposable but, by the same token now I'm asking why the true Jason isn't keeping his or her role quiet still and instead voting for someone more logical and less likely to be disposable for this round when we know categorically that Crys is not Jason and can't help anyone at all but can possibly kill someone?

All the rest of us including Bikkit could be innocent, killer or Jason - the logical and safe vote is Crys and then Bikkit as she's not taking part in the game as a player. I really hope you're an Elf pretending to be Jason Pooh 'cos if not you just lost the townies this game... :evil:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 am

poohcarrot wrote: Is Agatha like Lady M the vampire, and Jason like lgor, or is it the other way round?


Bikkit wrote:@ Pooh - Yes


poohcarrot wrote:Yes? Yes what? Which? :? :lol:


If I'm not Jason, why was I asking what my powers were?
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 am

If you still don't know you're not Jason why have you just said you are and done something so bloody stupid and committed all your votes to someone who could be him - just as well for everyone I'm not isnt' it? :roll:

Sorry pooh if you want to go around looking like you know something and wasting all your votes on what is at best a hunch then please next time don't do it with the only role that can help the innocent players left in. And if you're Legless then I recommend your Queen changes your name to Brainless straight away :P

No wait! How silly of me! That's it isn't it? :evil: You are an elf and you've just won the game now. Forgive me whilst I sick up into my laptop for being so crass. It's a pleasure to play the game with you sir! :x
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:38 am

Oh yeah and just to show there's every hard feeling here you have convinced me I'm wrong to vote for Crys - even though I know I'm right now - so

I VOTE FOR POOH
I VOTE FOR POOH
:twisted: x 100 because I'm not an elf I'm a devil :lol:

I'm not saying anything else now Sjoerd and Crys, even though one of you has to be the other elf - up to you who you want to trust in and I'll go quietly if it's not me :)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
User avatar
Jan Van Quirm
Member
 
Posts: 10318
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Dunheved, Kernow

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 am

First point

So you want some logic do you? OK. 8)

Sjoerd3000 wrote:So clearly Jan cannot be an elf and I am of course innocent as always :wink:


The first half of this statement is clearly false. :twisted: There is no way that Sjoerd could possibly know that Jan isn't an elf. If the first half is false, it would not be unreasonable to assume the second half is false too. Therefore Sjoerd is an elf AND that would mean Jan is also an Elf. :twisted:

Second point

The elves are in such a commanding position that it would make absoutely zero sense for an elf to pretend to be Jason. :?

The only way for the innocents to win, is for whoever else is innocent to vote exactly the same way as Jason. So to ensure the other innocent votes the same way as Jason, if you were Jason what would you do?

BTW any other people want to own up to being Jason? Come on Sjoerd, you know you want to. :lol:
"I'm Jason! And so is my wife!" - Monty Python

So if the other innocent person is Crys (who Jason protected last night), she'll have to make her mind up whether to believe Jan or me (or Sjoerd :lol: ).

Third point

Jan Van Legless wrote:I'm not saying anything else now Sjoerd and Crys, even though one of you has to be the other elf - up to you who you want to trust in and I'll go quietly if it's not me.


Why does one of them have to be the other elf? That is probably the most illogical statement you've ever made (unless it's true and it's Sjoerd). Why can't the elusive Bikkit be an elf? Why can't me and you be elves?

But I would say all this, wouldn't I? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Who is getting all their knickers twisted and why? :lol:

PPS Yo Librarian! Is this like my normal self? :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
User avatar
poohcarrot
Member
 
Posts: 10425
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:56 am

Well pooh you say you´re Jason but even if you are him you can´t be sure who the elves are. Crys can ofcourse be innocent or an elf all we know for sure is that she´s not Jason. So Jan is talking sense here that logically we should vote for her. Pooh is making quite a fuss about him being Jason. He mentions it almost everytime he posted since the new day phase has begun. Clearly he´s an elf trying to get everyone believe he´s Jason.
I vote for pooh too
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
User avatar
Sjoerd3000
Member
 
Posts: 8797
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest