Corrupt-a-wish

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby MongoGutman » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I don't think anyone here would want to corrupt that wish.

but I wish I had a licence that lets me park anywhere without getting a ticket
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
MongoGutman

Postby unseenu » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 am

In place of a ticket you get put in prison every time you park somewhere that would warrant one.

I wish I could make myself and others feel any emotion at will
Proof that L-Space exists in this universe

Fact 1:Heavier things distort time and space more
Fact 2:A page with ink on it is heavier than an unprinted page
Conclusion:A book distorts time and space more than blank papers
unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 pm

You do, but soon realize how shallow the whole thing is. Your own depression makes life miserable for everyone in the world. after thousands of suicides the world simply collapses, as political leaders, doctors, firemen and writers refuse to get out of bed

I wish for L to finally get his own spin off manga

(By posing an uncorruptable wish, I win!!!! Yay me! :D ))
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

I beg to differ,

Most people love the new spin off but a few bad apples think its the worst crime against manga ever.This creates the first world flame war,a flame war so big it effects literally every forum on the internet to some degree.

After a week or so the government intervenes with a banning order for the manga, this leads to the second world flame war, this time the sides being those for and against the ban.

Government computers are spammed with hate mail,shutting the entire world down.

In the primitive post appocalyptic world that results the fight devolves over thousands of years into tribal religion,with the Death note books as the holy text.

Some tribes(distantly related to the fans and publishers of the spin off,so these are probably your descendants) hold the spin off to be a sort of new testement.Those that do not regard the spin off this way (the descendants of the haters) despise them and continually war with them.

After a further two thousand years the Death note religions are cast out,as is the way with old tribal belief systems and humanity begins again from scratch.This spin off now only exists as an exibhit in a museum of the dark and terrible days after the fall of man's magic(or the internet as we call it).

*keels over and eyes return to normal as the prophecy ends*

I wish I could go to a paralell world where the fantasy genre didn't exist so I could invent it.

unseenu

Postby jaeger » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:34 pm

You do, and you do.

But you are dismissed as a dreamer. Being the first of your kind you die a porper and unknown.

I wish wood would talk to me and I become an Artisan of note.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, naked, drunk and on fire screaming YEEHAAW ! . . . .
jaeger

Postby Willem » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Wood keeps talking to you everywhere you go. Unfortunately, it's mostly mindless gabber and nonsens (Phwoar, would you look at the leaves on that little green bough). You become an Artisan of note, the note being pinned on the front of your straight jacket reading 'Leaf this one alone unless you're rooting for trouble, oaky?'
At least your poplar among the other inmates.

I wish I hadn't missed QI XL just now.
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby Ogamis » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 pm

You didn't miss it, but it happens to be the episode where Alan Davis accidentally shoots his buzzer with a medevil slingshot causing insane seizue lighting that kills every viewer

By the way Unseenu, when I said I had posted the ultimate uncorruptale wish, I was refering to my earlier wish that rbotic bodies would come along just in time to save terry Pratchett's brain, which no one corrupted. So victory is mine! :D

But I like this game, so anyway...

I wish I had the power to hypnotise and alter the memory of anyone
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Some people get angry about what you are doing and gang up on you,you spend the rest of your life controling them to go away.This is draining and you have to fall asleep sooner or later.The people will then take their revenge

I wish I could sail as part of the crew of the chrimson permanent assurance(and don't go for the obvious one of falling over the edge of the world)

Sings:"Its all tax deductable,we're fairly uncorruptable,sailing on the wide accountan-sea!"

unseenu

Postby Ogamis » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

You can't really tell people not to do something- the point of the game is corruption by any means. But, if you insist...

You do, but while on your voyage you accidentally sail into the corporate advertising war armada, and are blown out of the water by the compair the market destryer headed by a small unrealistic meercat in an oversised naval hat

I wish for total globalisation under the rule of said meercat
Ogamis

Postby unseenu » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 pm

He knows nothing about financial systems and they quickly crumble

I wish I could have a piece of technology from 20 years in the future so I can amaze people with it until it becomes common place

unseenu

Postby NotRocketSurgery » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 am

20 years into the future technology has regressed almost completely. This astounding technological discovery you have to wow your friends with? It's a stick.

I wish I could teleport.
NotRocketSurgery

Postby unseenu » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 am

The air occupying the spot you teleported to ends up in various hollow spaces inside you,as well as some solid ones.You experience a tingling sensation then death.(Teleports are nothing but trouble,believe me,I once ran a network of them :lol: )

I wish I owned an ox driven boat like the Black eyed Susan

unseenu

Postby NotRocketSurgery » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 pm

(Well it wasn't really me that teleported. It was a little tiny me inside a shapeshifting robot me)

The oxes literally drive the boat. They have no sense of direction. Or any abitliy to operate the rudder in the first place. Apart from that, it is like the Black Eyed Susan in every way.

I wish for cake (of the non lie variety.)
NotRocketSurgery

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:32 pm

The cake is not a lie and you have it,but everyone else gets a piece of it too and you end up only getting a tiny piece.

I wish I had a chocolate bar.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby unseenu » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

A chocolate bar appears..on Pluto

I wish I could get displaced in time by a weeping angel

unseenu

PreviousNext

Return to Games