WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:04 pm

If I've counted correctly, the number of votes everyone has remaining is as follows:
Kladivo 3 votes
Jan Van Quirm 0 votes
Lady Vetinari 0 votes
Sjoerd3000 1 vote
bikkit 2 votes
poohcarrot 0 votes
CrysaniaMajere 1 vote
thelibrarian 1 vote

Use them or lose them folks, you have seven hours of day phase remaining!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:38 pm

poohcarrot wrote:My target this game was to pay you back for back-stabbing me last game. Barring a miracle, I've achieved my aim.

So are we even now? :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Yep! :lol:

When (not if) we have another pact, you now know that I will never break it. And I think I know that you will never break one again.

If you don't think you can stick to the pact rules, don't go into the pact. :P
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Someone else who has a problem with rules :roll:

Stop making pacts! You cheating cheater, you!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:35 pm

This is better than being in Slytherin :P

(Was gonna say St. Trinian's but only pooh and I would know what that is and I don't really want day-glo paint all over) :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Sjoerd the biscuit-maker and general all-round nice man shook his head. He was lying face down on a slab, and wherever he was, he couldn't remember getting there.

"Where am I? The last thing I remember was closing the shutters on my stroopwaffel store, when I heard what sounded like an angry mob heading up the street"

Someone walked around the slab. "You're at Castle von Finkelstein. Unfortunately my dear man, you were the target of a lynch mob. But don't worry! Some rummaging from Igor and a jolt or two from me and you're right as rain. By the way, I don't suppose you have any of those biscuits on you? No of course not. Forget I asked."

"And I'm lying face down because...?"

"Well the rope-inflicted injuries were easy enough to sort out, but I'm afraid the pitchfork sticking out from between your shoulder blades is another matter. If I remove it, your arms will fall off. You'll just have to learn to live with it. Or be undead with it. You know what I mean"

Pushing himself stiffly up from the slab, Sjoerd the biscuit-maker threw back his newly bolted-on head and howled like a wounded animal. Outside in the forest, two more howls answered him. Howls that were definitely not made by anything human...
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 pm

As I'm the narrator and can do what I like :wink: I've decided to end the night phase.

The person who died is..... no-one.

Make of that what you will :P
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:35 pm

So Igor probably protected the right person

muwhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

doctor my brain hurts!!!!! :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Maybe... or maybe someone failed to show up and make a decision and nasssty Dotsie got bored waiting...? :shock:

OR... Both our cops managed to collar both the killers... What are the odds on that happening....? :lol:

Damn! No that last one can't be right 'cos Lady Margolotta can't protect anyone, only find out who they are and so only Igor's collar can't kill :? :roll: :?:

Bugger... :oops:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 pm

I remembered something from the lynching didn´t you lead the mob and cut off my head?????? Yes it was you :shock: and that bloke with the pitchfork laughed the whole time and then drove his pitchfork into my back :shock: I think his name was pooh... something poohcabbage or... poohcarrot! that was his name......
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:I remembered something from the lynching didn´t you lead the mob and cut off my head?????? Yes it was you :shock: and that bloke with the pitchfork laughed the whole time and then drove his pitchfork into my back :shock: I think his name was pooh... something poohcabbage or... poohcarrot! that was his name......

:roll: Erm... well... yersss. 8)

Sorry about that Sjoerd, but you can't afford to be too fussy when there're 2 hairy, long-fanged killers on the loose. Look at it this way - Wolfgang and Fangua won't fancy you at all now and being undead's not the end of the world is it? :wink: Granted the pitchfork inna back's a bit unwieldy but think of the money you'll save in not having to use the cloakroom when you're out clubbing etc - you can just chuck your jacket over your shoulder! :lol: Anyway - that's nothing to do with me as you already know :P
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 pm

:lol: Yes the pitchfork is from that backstabbing (literally :wink: ) Pooh
It's very unwieldy everytime I turn around I knock someone out. And It's impossible to make new biscuits my stroopwaffel shop is just to small now :wink: Maybe I can ask Igor to saw a bit off :P
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 pm

That's a good idea! And the girls like a few battle scars on a chap too so milk it for all you're worth mate! :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 am

:shock: It's all gone quantum :?

Before I start accusing people, can someone explain to me what are all the different permutations for there not being a corpse? I start to think about it, but then get a headache. :lol:

If Igor and Lady vampire both chose a killer, do the killers still have the ability to kill?

Do the killers take it in turns to kill, or do they nominate someone and either can do the killing?
poohcarrot

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 am

If you look at Igor.

He can't have protected Lady Vampire because there would have been a dead body.

So either there are two killers and Igor protected the killer's intended victim OR Igor protected the killer him/herself, and Kladivo must be a killer but not posting, so nobody was killed.

So Igor doesn't know if he/she protected a killer or the victim.

Therefore Lady vampire must know someone is either a killer or innocent.
Unless Kladivo is Lady Vampire, then Igor protected the intended victim and we're all back to square one again!

In fact if Kladivo is a killer, the other killer can't know if he was Igored, or if Igor protected his intended victim

Is there anything I've missed?
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games