WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:27 pm

that's right, i haven't voted yet because i wasn't here (usually here tuesdays thursdays and saturdays), but now that i'm here...

i'm sorry that my vote probably will not count (very considerative of you pooh!!) but i've never voted sjoerd and i'm not starting now, the only thing he did was upsetting the easily upset pooh, who seems to be unstable as a werewolf ( just a saying) ,so..

well, life is ironic sometimes so i think my first vote goes to BIKKIT, just to see how much ironic it can be (the killer moved from AM to Uberwald maybe?)
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm

She's definitely dodgy that Bikkit, but she was Mr. Pin in the last one and he's not in this one so you can't really let the Guildty experience rule this game too much. We have to trust that Dr. Finkelstein's not spiked the draw too... well maybe we don't, but you know what I mean :lol:

Best just to go with your instincts this 1st round anyway as we're all bleating in the dark really :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:30 pm

yes, Mr Pin doesn't fit well here.... maybe i was too hasty?
My first instinct was to vote for Lady V because i can see her pretty well in the part :D
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks Crysania :D But what about Pooh don't you think he's a bit dodgy? :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby bikkit » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Yes, but YOU might be the killer, mr squirm

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Lady Vetinari » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:yes, Mr Pin doesn't fit well here.... maybe i was too hasty?
My first instinct was to vote for Lady V because i can see her pretty well in the part :D

Me? Believe me I don't even like killing slugs!!!!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 pm

That'll be Ms Squirm if you please! :lol:

Indeed I could be a killer Bikkit - or just as easily a cop or simply innocent but with possession of a suspicious mind (I do spend far too much time knocking around with pooh so it's bound to rub off :wink: ). But as it's only the last vote that counts you've nothing to fear from me now have you? :D
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby bikkit » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm

I was talking to sjoered, but that made me think

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 pm

:wink: Remember rule #4!

It's a game and getting voted off doesn't mean it's the end - you can just relax and enjoy some gawping if you do get lynched :lol:

And make pooh really sorry for being wrong again! :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

You lot don't half witter on. :roll:

Sjoerd's dead meat, everyone vote for him then day 1 is over. If you all think I'm a werewolf, then provided I don't get killed during the night, you can all gang up on me next day. :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:14 pm

poohcarrot wrote:You lot don't half witter on. :roll:

Sjoerd's dead meat, everyone vote for him then day 1 is over. If you all think I'm a werewolf, then provided I don't get killed during the night, you can all gang up on me next day. :lol:

Puh! :evil: We should be so lucky! :twisted:

What's the matter smartypants? I almost had them believing the PR for you just then :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am

I'm quite capable of doing my own PR, thankyou very much Ms Squirm! :lol: :roll:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Brave little soldier :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 pm

well it was nice knowing you all but there´s no way I´m going to survive this round :( Hope you can live with condeming an innocent person (me :wink: ) to be lynched by an angry mob :(

The only person who hasn´t voted for me untill now is Crysania so I´m going with her and Vote for Lady V. :twisted:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:00 pm

If it's any consolation Sjoerd, I think you're probably innocent. With 8 people playing, it's virtually impossible to pinpoint the killers first time round, unless you are a psychological genius, so one or two players have to be sacrificed to get a clearer picture.

My target this game was to pay you back for back-stabbing me last game. Barring a miracle, I've achieved my aim. I still think I'll be joining you as a gawper very shortly, because at least 4 different people have voted for me this game and the chances are at least one of them is a killer.

If you hadn't protected me last game in the first round, we still had a small chance to win. So whoever is Igor, please DO NOT protect me during the first night. If by any chance I survive, I may need protecting another night.
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games