WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Jan wrote:Reverse the roles in pooh's statement TL and you'll have your answer I think

Yeah I got Pooh's 'subtlety' in that post :lol: I was confused because I thought that the fact he used all his votes in one go in the previous post meant that he had solid information of a different kind.

But, if you think that it is more than just a hunch I'm happy to use my last 2 votes. It's just if we are relying on hunches alone then I would rather give Crys a chance to say something tomorrow morning when she is online.
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm

No. :roll:

I'm saying that Crysania is the werewolf.

And Jan is saying the same thing too.

The way things have been going so far, that's enough to get her voted off.

If she isn't the werewolf, then there are two other poeple to pick on. There is also a psychic Igor running around with a success rate boardering on miraculous, and a vampire who can invite people to her castle to find out their innocence or guilt.

If one of us three (you included) gets taken out, there are still two others to finish the job. :twisted:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm

thelibrarian wrote:You're not gonna give up are you :P OK, it was this one:

And the amusing thing about it is, I'm not allowed to mention to anybody who I've been entertaining. :roll:

before you spam the thread asking about each line individually :lol:

I should warn you, he did the same thing in the last game :roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Puh! 8) You know I hate it when you agree with me. Or I agree with you. :evil:

Or sometimes even when you agree with you :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Igor does a superb job protecting the innocent :D
I have to disagree however I don´t think Crysania is a werewolf
However I could be wrong :wink:
On lofty Beysitoun the lingering sun looks down on ceaseless labors, long begun.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm

poohcarrot wrote:No. :roll:

I'm saying that Crysania is the werewolf.

And Jan is saying the same thing too...

:roll: No - what I'm saying is that Crysania is possibly the werewolf as one of 2 or 3 people under deep suspicion now. Like Kladivo before her, regrettably Crys is now surplus to requirements and needs elimination to prove her guilt OR innocence.

Sjoerd wrote:Igor does a superb job protecting the innocent :D
I have to disagree however I don´t think Crysania is a werewolf
However I could be wrong :wink:

As someone's already said Igor(ina) is doing a miraculous, almost implausible job, but now desparately needs to clarify the results of the two nights babysitting duties...

... make your own conclusions on why pooh is so positive in voting off Crys - guilty or innocent we either slay the last wolf or eliminate a faultless citizen for reanimating by the good Dr. F. The killer, still heavily outnumbered, will now be caught at the very latest in the next day phase. The werewolf knows that he/she has been thwarted twice now and even if he/she was not him/herself under scrutiny on either occasion they haven't found Igor(ina) or Lady Margolotta thus far, so eliminating Crys has no cost to the citizen's at all as we can potentially end the game with this vote off.

Whatever the wolf does now - even if Crys is innocent, even if they target Igor(ina) or Lady M in the night phase, or again fail to kill, they'll be dead in the water in day phase 4 because one of the remaining 2 citzens will know who to vote for. So once again, sorry Crys (if I do have to apologise for singling you out) - it is a far, far better thing we do now in getting your status confirmed - etc etc etc... 8)

And once again Mr/Ms Wolfie - watch who you go for next, because there's only one person left to kill whose alignment is in doubt and you don't know who Igor(ina)'s going to be protecting next, or indeed who Igor(ina) is for sure... :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby thelibrarian » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 pm

I'm all full of cold so my head is fuzzy, but I think I'm understanding what's being said now. I would however prefer to hear from Crys (and hopefully some others) before I vote again.

Since she has been contributing more than the other 2 left playing, and if she is innocent, then I would feel awful for denying her the chance to be on the winning side if we can snare the last wolf with this lynch.

I know that is unlikely but we still have a day or two to get the last votes in, so I am happy to wait until tomorrow. I hope she reads the posts more closely than she has professed to so far, and gives me a reason not to vote her again.
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:I have to disagree however I don´t think Crysania is a werewolf

Aha!

And now we have concrete proof that Crys is a werewolf. If Sjoerd says she isn't, she must be! :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I saw Bikkit was on earlier this evening BTW and as of this moment she has made 3 posts in other threads, 2 in the Games Forum... Hmmm? :?
Come in Bikkit, before your time is well and truly up... :roll:

thelibrarian ~ I entirely understand your concern in being hasty over voting Crys off and why you wish to wait and give her the opportunity to refute the reasoning behind her being nominated for vote off. :(

The only criteria applied to Crysania's nomination for vote-off by Pooh, and supported by myself, are based on the degree of suspicion/likelihood of her being the wolf. I at least acknowledge that we may be wrong in this, but we cannot afford to prevaricate at this stage and so people have to be sacrified to test the final eliminations - potentially this could be the only test we need to make.

If not there are other tests (and yes that is a plural) that can be made in the next night phase and when those results are revealed, then the test will be conclusive even if someone has to die - another possible sacrifice, including either of our hard-working and canny investigators. Whether we are still 5 or 4 by the end of the night, the wolf's identity will be proved - guaranteed.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 am

yeah sure, let's put Crysania on fire, why not... :evil: that's what pooh always does, first he goes for Sjoerd and then for Crysania, and everybody follows :evil:
i thiink i've done quite a good job here given the circumstances!!
why, being a werewolf, would i have gone for two different persons the two nights?or why, assuming i'm not igor, was i protected by him? it doesn't make any sense, don't you think? :evil:
just because i'm not always here it doesn't mean anything other that i can't be here more, if i could i would be here all the time, [here and on the other site], the fact is i can't, and for this you want to kill me?
why are you always trying to lynch me?
CrysaniaMajere

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 am

I really don't care if anyone believes the following, or not. Soon enough you'll all find out if I'm telling the truth, so it doesn't matter. 8)

There can only be THREE possible scenarios.

MOST LIKELY
Crys is the werewolf.
Now you might think the chances of blocking a werewolf kill twice are astronomical, but they aren't. I calculate the odds of this double block at only 6:1.

POSSIBLE
Lady V is the werewolf, but because of outside circumstances, can't nominate a victim.

UNLIKELY
Bikkit is the werewolf, but that would mean at least once she hasn't nominated a victim.

(there is one other theoretically possible scenario, but I refuse to go down that road because I'm nice. :roll: )

Now whichever way you slice the salami, the innocents can't lose. In fact I'll go so far as to state that the chances of another innocent getting killed are remote. 8)

If Crys is a werewolf, then if I were her, I'd write my own suicide scene in which I died horribly in front of all the remaining players. :twisted:

If scenario 2 is true, then my apologies to Crys (again) because it would mean that once more she was a victim of circumstances.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Pooh's just given you the fuller, franker and velvet gloves off version of what I'd posted earlier Crys. :(

I can assure you that pooh's statement, though strongly put, is the merciful solution and may put an to end your misery if suspicions turn out to justified. If not then you only sleep (I promise not to burn any bits of you that you're particularly fond of... :wink: )

Your actual posting pattern in here isn't held against in you in any way whatsoever - the apparent choices made by Igor(ina) and the likely consequences of that are what has led to a big question mark arising over your part in the thread and what we are doing about that has it's irrefutable logic and simply puts you first in line for elimination as pooh has explained. :?

It's painful for everyone, but if you are indeed innocent, then I am sure you will eventually see that someone has to go first and the remainder have to be ruthless in rooting out this very real danger to the entire community. pooh's ordering of the 'cull' of likely suspects is also flawless and intended to minimise grief and pain for all of us in the end...

I have already said farewell to you Crys. :cry: If you are innocent I will welcome you back with open arms and a warm heart for your nobility in passing for the sake of your peers. If you turn out to have been our enemy, then I honestly pity you and will ensure that you get the eternal peace of an end to your misery and the damnation that was always your lot... :evil:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:why, assuming i'm not igor, was i protected by him?

Um.....er.....How do you know you were protected by Igor? 8)

There is only one possible way you could know this. :twisted:

GAME OVER
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

The day phase will end at 8 pm tomorrow. Anyone wanting to vote should do so before then.
Dotsie

Postby thelibrarian » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 pm

I wish I felt better about this, but my last two votes are going to Crysania. I still don't see why Igor would have protected her last night thou, that's my main worry here :?

I've got a bad cold and am heading back to bed, so I probably won't post again until tomorrow. Sorry guys.
thelibrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Games