WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 pm

poohcarrot wrote:If it is Jan VOn Squirmy-Claws, then her partner is one of the quiet people coz she ordered them to shut up and stay away. :lol:

hmmm could be, but I think I have picked up a clue on her which may point to her being someone else :wink: (Unless she is very, very devious...)
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Who? :shock:

Tell me, tell me!

Just thought I'd mention it, but if there were 7 people having a good banter like this it'd be a much more fun game. Sjoerd was always good for a bit of banter, shame he got lynched, (but he did deserve it. :twisted:) Remind me not to vote for him next game.

Did you follow the last game (Guildty) Librarian?

And if you ever are not sure about the rules, please feel free to pm anytime.
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm not saying owt about someone else's role, would only put a target on their back ;) Plus I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into it :?

I agree that we need more people bantering, I play this game on a few different sites (thou it's a slightly different set up) but we have 20-30 people playing at a time :)

It's so hard to work anything out when people are so quiet, the wolves could both be the quiet ones for all we know :(
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 pm

thelibrarian wrote:

I agree that we need more people bantering, I play this game on a few different sites (thou it's a slightly different set up) but we have 20-30 people playing at a time :)

My God! You're a pro. :shock: Kneels in homage at the feet of a master

So on a scale of 1 - 10 how am I doing? You don't have to explain why, I'd just like to know what score you'd give me. I won't be offended coz I'm still learning the ropes.

(PS You'll look a bit silly if you lose this game though :lol:)
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

poohcarrot wrote:My God! You're a pro. :shock: Kneels in homage at the feet of a master

So on a scale of 1 - 10 how am I doing? You don't have to explain why, I'd just like to know what score you'd give me. I won't be offended coz I'm still learning the ropes.

(PS You'll look a bit silly if you lose this game though :lol: )

Id hardly call myself a pro, I have a very bad track record :lol: And I can't really score you as I don't know for sure who you are in this game, but I like your wit and banter 8)
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Well it's my bedy-byes here in Japan, but if we both survive the next round I would deem it an honour to vote for you with my first vote. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:18 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Well it's my bedy-byes here in Japan, but if we both survive the next round I would deem it an honour to vote for you with my first vote. :lol:

Like you did in the last round...for what reason exactly? :P
thelibrarian

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 pm

poohcarrot wrote:And if you ever are not sure about the rules, please feel free to pm Dotsie anytime.

Just making that clear :P
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Dotsie wrote:
poohcarrot wrote:And if you ever are not sure about the rules, please feel free to pm Dotsie anytime.

Just making that clear :P

Don't worry, I think Pooh's slip up on what happens with the civvie roles is not only proof that he is not one of them, but also that you are more wise ;)
thelibrarian

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm just working, and trying to read everything has been written in the few seconds I have free!(we are near Christmas after all).
just be patient and wait please !!
CrysaniaMajere

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Sjoerd was always good for a bit of banter, shame he got lynched

you're really something you know that?!? :lol:
I skipped a few posts (ehm.. more than a few actually :oops: )because there are too many, and long, i can't find the time. I agree that voting kladivo seems the only thing to do now, hope we won't end like next time when voting the only one never on the game we sent angua to prison :?
sorry i can't be here as much as i'd like, but i've no computer at home :cry:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 pm

The moon was full in the sky, with barely a few wisps of cloud to obscure the silver light that fell on the dismembered corpse of Kladivo, the mysterious hermit that no-one in living memory could remember ever having spoken to.

“Thhould I bring the pietheth to the cathtle, mithtrethth?”

There was a pause as Dr Dotsie von Finkelstein did the mental translation. Her perfect brow was furrowed, and not just with the effort of trying to work out “pietheth”.

“No, Igor. This one I think we should bury. And make sure the hole is deep.”

With a last look at the body, Dr von Finkelstein turned and walked back to her carriage.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm

OK, the sun's up again. Just in time to illuminate the body of.... no-one.

:roll:
Dotsie

Postby thelibrarian » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm

No-one again :D Hmmm, odd that they choose a different victim to the first night but I'm not complaining :D

Am I right in assuming that Klav was a wolf, the post seems to point that way to me?

I gotta run to work so won't be about until later to comment more.
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

My our Igor's doing sterling work here! :lol:

TL - check out the support thread for the gen on Kladivo. He's not been re-animated by the good Doctor so the conclusion is reasonably clear... :)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games