WEREWOLF! The Uberwald whodunnit game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm

thelibrarian wrote:
I don't think Pooh is either of the civvie's with roles as he has made assumptions about them that are wrong, this makes me worry that he is a wolf rather than a non roled civvie. And you are the most in control of what is what due to your experience with the game, and I always suspect people who seem 'in the know'.

If I survive the night then I think Pooh will be my next target if he is still around also, as the chances of him being a norm civvie have dropped even further :wink:

a. This is only the second time I've played a game like this. What assumptions have I made that were wrong? :?

b. I refuse to ever state I'm innocent as a matter of principal - it'd be too much like begging! 8)

c. You're only picking on me coz I'm a man. If you notice all the women are picking on men. Sjoerd got voted off. It looks like Kladivo is next. Now you're talking about going for me - the last man standing. :shock:

I would register a complaint about sexism with Dotsie, but as she's a woman too, she'd just say "cobblers" to me. :(
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 pm

poohcarrot wrote:a. This is only the second time I've played a game like this. What assumptions have I made that were wrong? :?

I think she was talking to Jan here, but I could be wrong.

poohcarrot wrote:I would register a complaint about sexism with Dotsie, but as she's a woman too, she'd just say "cobblers" to me. :(

Correct :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 pm

I thought I got voted off because you(pooh) wanted to get even with me for breaking the Pact :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Shhhh! Don't let the "wimin" here that. :D
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

poohcarrot wrote:a. This is only the second time I've played a game like this. What assumptions have I made that were wrong? :?

The assumptions that Lady M or Igor know and are now working with whoever they targeted last night. Kinda makes it look like you are neither of those roles.

b. I refuse to ever state I'm innocent as a matter of principal - it'd be too much like begging! 8)

Refuse to state your innocence, but happy to beg for Igor's protection :shock: I'm happy to state both, I am innocent and would obviously love to be protected tonite.

c. You're only picking on me coz I'm a man. If you notice all the women are picking on men. Sjoerd got voted off. It looks like Kladivo is next. Now you're talking about going for me - the last man standing. :shock:

Hmmm, weren't u instrumental in getting both him and Kladivo voted in the first place? :!:

I would register a complaint about sexism with Dotsie, but as she's a woman too, she'd just say "cobblers" to me. :(

Mwhahahaha

<3
thelibrarian

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Actually you have a point :wink: you voted first for me but changed your vote to bikkit. Then Jan voted for me :shock: and everyone followed her example :shock: and she was the axe wielding mob leader who made me loose my head :( (good thing Igor found it :wink: )
So maybe there is some truth in your words :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:Actually you have a point :wink: you voted first for me but changed your vote to bikkit. Then Jan voted for me :shock: and everyone followed her example :shock: and she was the axe wielding mob leader who made me loose my head :( (good thing Igor found it :wink: )
So maybe there is some truth in your words :wink:

Pooh actually followed both of Jan's votes for Bikkit and then you very quickly after picking up a flurry of votes himself. I think that was more to do with not being the one to die on the first day than anything else...
thelibrarian

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm

I was lying about the migraine thelibrarian - :oops: :twisted:

But not about being innocent :wink:

I hope Igor's in a good mood pooh - you've covered most of us in your accusations already. Still, like I said to Bikkit in the last round - it's only the last vote that counts and all the rest is pure strategy (or provocation :P )
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 pm

If you check back to the first round, at one time I had F O U R votes against me!!

I would have quite happily followed Harry the Hamster if it meant I'd survive. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

poohcarrot wrote:If you check back to the first round, at one time I had F O U R votes against me!!

I would have quite happily followed Harry the Hamster if it meant I'd survive. :lol:

That's what I meant ;)

Jan wrote:I was lying about the migraine thelibrarian - :oops: :twisted:

So you're a good liar then.....hmmmmm :P
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm

If it's worth anything to you Librarian, your Gobby co-efficient is now at 27.6% :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 pm

poohcarrot wrote:If it's worth anything to you Librarian, your Gobby co-efficient is now at 27.6% :lol:

Yay!! lol, I'm making up for being so busy earlier in the game :oops:

I just feel a bit out of my depth as so few people are talking, lemme go back and see who else I can be gobby about :lol:
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Don't bother.

Just stick to Jan. It's what I do. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby thelibrarian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm

poohcarrot wrote:Don't bother.

Just stick to Jan. It's what I do. :lol:

Who would her partner be if that's the case?
thelibrarian

Postby poohcarrot » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm

If it is Jan VOn Squirmy-Claws, then her partner is one of the quiet people coz she ordered them to shut up and stay away. :lol:
poohcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Games