GULDTY! poll

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Where should the next game of GUILDTY! take place?

Uberwald
33%
Agetean Empire
7%
Dunmanifestin
7%
Lancre
27%
The Chalk
13%
Ankh-Morpork of course
7%
Ephebe
No votes
Djelibeybi
No votes
Klatch
No votes
Other
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby Lady Vetinari » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Jan IS NOT BOSSY! :) She's just used to being right :!: ... Used to being right is not the same as BOSSY! :twisted:
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby chris.ph » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm

yes she is :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

:twisted: *cackles*

Is that bossy or right Chris? :P I can be both if you like - I don't mind... but I'm more Esme than Annagramma - the Other One not the Maiden or the Mother :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:49 pm

you surely dont mean the hag do you jan :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

:lol: I don't even need the makeup and prosthetics atm Chris :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Guys - please have a look in the 'What the Hell' thread from HERE :twisted:

Smartypants is suggesting a more book-based game and Dotsie's up for running it as a 'reward' for winning Guildty - it looks like we have a winner in here for Uberwald, but some other options Pooh's just come up with may put another slant on that, although I think monster territory is a goer still as there's lots of options character-wise in there. :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Rjinswand » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm

,mn nlkn
Sole survivors need good boots
Rjinswand

Location: In the opposite direction to where anything exciting is happening

Postby Rjinswand » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

mn nlkn
Bugger - got the spell wrong again! :oops:
Sole survivors need good boots
Rjinswand

Location: In the opposite direction to where anything exciting is happening

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Wot? :roll:

I was going to bump anyway as Mr. Spangler wants to join us and I'm not that fussed what location we used atm :P

Having said that and with Om floating around in other places right now :roll: perhaps Dunmanifesting might be amusing - I don't know how we can cast Offler but he would be a meaty secret role to really get your teeth into... :twisted:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Doughnut Jimmy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Wot? :roll:

I was going to bump anyway as Mr. Spangler wants to join us and I'm not that fussed what location we used atm :P

Having said that and with Om floating around in other places right now :roll: perhaps Dunmanifesting might be amusing - I don't know how we can cast Offler but he would be a meaty secret role to really get your teeth into... :twisted:

That's scary - after seeing the poll I was also thinking dunmanifestin could be fun :shock:
"when the gods made sheep they must've left their brains in their other coat"
Doughnut Jimmy

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I would like a setting in the Agetean Empire, but I´m fine with Dunmanifesting too :wink:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Dotsie » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 am

Who's doing the next one? Is it pooh? He has won two now.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

I would say it's his turn in the director's chair but would we wish this on some of our newer members? :roll:

However - lets see what he says... :wink:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Bloody hell! :evil: It's just like "projects" isn't it? It means I have to actually do some "work", doesn't it? Oh well, can't be helped. I'd much prefer someone else do it, but if there are no volunteers I suppose it is my turn. :cry:

If nobody offers to run it by Sunday, I'll have to do it. (but I really don't want to!) :(
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 pm

OK Lines are getting crossed as this current convo started in another thread where -

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Guildty's HERE Albert :D

I'm a little busy and also a bit fuddled just now, but next week, if the regulars and any new peeps are up for it we can get another together...

With things as they are, I'll run this next one again, unless someone else really wants to run it and has the time/energy for that :wink:

For the plot - if people want to revisit the Poll we did then post any feedback as to what kind of venue we can have that'd be good too as I'm rather extended on here and other places just now 8)

So if no one else wants to run it, I can do it again as I don't want to play unless we need to make the numbers up :roll:

Pooh - if you prefer to play just choose the location (taking account of any choices in here as I did ask for feedback :wink: ) then I can do the storylining (such as it is.... :lol: )
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games