Clarecraft Figures

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Clarecraft Figures

Postby The Mad Collector » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:57 am

Hi fatgit21, I would love a copy of the site as I was thinking of expanding my photographic reference pages on the clarecraft figures to include the sort of details you had. It wouldn't be the same as the way yours worked but all the data would re-appear on the web at least.
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby fatgit12 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Burning the disk for you now, I'll' post it tommorow.
The info on Dw138 short skirt version is out of date, there where 19 sold but there I beleave there were also two paint samples (posably more) the reason I know this is I own paint sample No. 2.
There is also a bronze death on a moterbke 1 of 1 there may be photos
There was also a white of limited edition discworld again there may be photos on the disc.
There are also 7 Dw07 pink legs that i know off, I own one of them my one differs from the rest by having no eyebrows panited on.
There is also on the disc a photo of a sheild that was never produced if memoery serves of the black riboners was going to the next sheild when clarecraft closed.
fatgit12

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Tony a mistook on the above.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby The Mad Collector » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks fatgit12, the disk arrived this morning :D

The Mad Collector

Postby fatgit12 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 pm

If you have any questions please let me know.

Just rembered I saw a bronze lady ramkin ~16 years ago ( I was out bid for it sold then for ~$300)

Cheers
fatgit12

Postby Pjxr2 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Any idea when this resource will be online again ??
Pjxr2

Postby The Mad Collector » Mon May 20, 2013 12:50 pm

It will take me a while to get something similar running, I will be building it from my existing collection of photographs of most of Clarecrafts Discworld output and transfering the data onto that along with links to items I don't have but now have photos of on the disc of the old site. Is there anything you particularly want to know because I may be able to help even without the site being live yet?

The Mad Collector

Postby RandyMcSporran » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Good afternoon all,

Just wanted to let you know that I currently have four Clarecraft shields up on ebay (Ankh Morpork, Beggars Guild, Assassins Guild and Thieves Guild)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190867362709? ... 1555.l2649

Don't want to sell them at all - but since I have to I'd rather they go to someone who will keep and appreciate them rather than someone just looking to make a profit.

Apologies if this kind of post is not allowed!
RandyMcSporran

Postby The Mad Collector » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Interesting feedback on your previous sales :roll: and if are selling them because you are moving house as you claim in the listing then it's strange that you aren't selling anything else

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=randymcsporran&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

The Mad Collector

Postby RandyMcSporran » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, ok, that doesn't look good.

I live in a one bedroom flat, so there wasn't much more to sell (most of my possessions are books and I can't sell those!). And what there was went to a car boot last weekend, I have the sunburn to prove it, or a charity shop.

About that feedback... a crazy man won my last auction, started making wierd demands and threats. Not fun times. Unfortunately it was six separate items so really screwed my percentages, I don't use eBay too often. There's not much I can do to prove myself, but if you've got any queries about the items or would like to see more photos let me know.
RandyMcSporran

Postby pip » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 am

All the negative feedback is one guy to be fair so probably the victim of a loon.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby The Mad Collector » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:39 am

It's the only stuff he has sold and sounds like he didn't like the price it finally went for so tried to push the price up in other ways. It happens all the time on Ebay unfortunately

The Mad Collector

Postby pip » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 am

Think I've only bought once on ebay and it was a buy it now price. so no experience to be honest.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby RandyMcSporran » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

*Sigh*... I set the price at the beginning of the auction, which I didn't change, in fact I even lowered the postage for the six items. After winning the buyer refused to pay, then insisted I took a day off work so he could send a courier - which wasn't going to happen. He was sending me ten to fifteen messages a day, full of barely coherent ramblings about what shape his coffin was going to be and what medications he was on, and complaining that I wasn't replying to them all! In the end I stopped communicating with him and then he started with the threats. I had to report him to ebay and the police. The madness of the whole episode is why I haven't sold anything on ebay since. I probably should have set up a new account, but it didn't occur to me...
RandyMcSporran

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 pm

The Mad Collector wrote:Interesting feedback on your previous sales :roll: and if are selling them because you are moving house as you claim in the listing then it's strange that you aren't selling anything else

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=randymcsporran&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

All posted by the same person, at the same time on the same date.

Wouldn't read too much into that one. :mrgreen:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

PreviousNext

Return to Terry Pratchett