Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13138
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 27864
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 6444
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
- New member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 pm
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 8752
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 11149
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
Return to Terry Pratchett
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests