Info required please

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Info required please

Postby auctionman1803 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:41 am

I have just obtained a few Terry Pratchett first edition hb's on looking through them I have come across The Science of discworld II,The Globe ex condition jacket and book and signed not only by Pratchett but by the other two authors as well.I have searched for info on this but I can find instances of signed books by Pratchett but none with the other two signatures,would this be worth anything as it is for sale and is currently on ebay but obviously I dont want it go go for pennies if its worth hanging on to..Thanks in advance ..the others I have are just 1st editions with no sigs so Im not expecting a deal on them when I list them
auctionman1803

Re: Info required please

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

It would have probably been done at a book launch signing or at the Discworld convention, there are not many about for sale because people who have them are keeping them.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby author3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm

That's a great find and I reckon you could get a pretty good deal on them :D
Do you know the Buffy fan?The Buffy fan,the Buffy fan.Do you know the Buffy fan?The one who is extremely obsessed.
author3

Postby auctionman1803 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

author3 wrote:That's a great find and I reckon you could get a pretty good deal on them :D

The 1st editions I have put on ebay the triple signed book Im open to offers on or failing that advice on where to best sell it
auctionman1803

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 pm

auctionman1803 wrote:
author3 wrote:That's a great find and I reckon you could get a pretty good deal on them :D

The 1st editions I have put on ebay the triple signed book Im open to offers on or failing that advice on where to best sell it

It's not that rare a book to command a high price as there was a large print run and a lot were signed by all 3 on the signing tours.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Return to Terry Pratchett