Pterry Forges Sword from Meteroites

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:18 pm

it hardens up when you mix it with plutonium :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby feanor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
chris.ph wrote:dont make swords out of uranium metoers is probably the moral there tony and no ive never read it or heard of it b4
:lol: That's the one. And, as far as I know, Uranium is far too soft to be any good as a sword.

Ayup Tony...

And prob'ly too heavy too ! I certainly wouldn't like to be near the Bang when two of them collided, LOL (Tongue firmly in cheek foks...) :shock:
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...
feanor

Postby Dotsie » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 pm

But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? Meteorites come in three main types - stones, irons, and stony irons. The clue as to the composition is in the name :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Dotsie wrote:But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? Meteorites come in three main types - stones, irons, and stony irons. The clue as to the composition is in the name :wink:
I did say it was a really silly book. :wink:

The writers had it made of radioactive uranium. :roll: I would never bother with another book by them.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby feanor » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

Dotsie wrote:But you don't get meteorites made of uranium :? <SNIP> :wink:

And it's a Damn good job too ! :shock:
I'm glad that all my problems have now Resolved down to where my next Banana is coming from...
feanor

Postby Dotsie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah, the explosion's big enough already :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett