Intesting Interview

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Intesting Interview

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Just feegled this from the CA forum, I copied the funny bit at he end that really made me laugh, and there is a link if you want to read it all. :)

A: I've had some problems with medication at the moment, but I think the medication is working, and we think that we've now found a way of dealing with some of the side effects.

I will tell you this little anecdote. I was on this medication recently that might have done something for me, but it turned my urine blue. And in Britain, there are some men's restrooms where it's just a long gutter, do you get me?

Q: I get you.

A: So there I am, minding my own business as it were, getting on with the matter at hand, and I am aware of a certain stare from other men who are going about their business, when I realize that a trickle of bright blue is drifting down the trough. At which point I raise my hat and say, "I'm really enjoying my visit to your planet."

Q: I'm sure that got some interesting looks.

A: In England it gets a big laugh.

Read more: http://host.madison.com/lifestyles/arti ... z1RAQ2rReK
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby pip » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 am

Classic :lol: :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Alrik Fassbauer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 am

Great Humour ! :lol:
Alrik Fassbauer

Re: Intesting Interview

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 am

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Q: I'm sure that got some interesting looks.

A: In England it gets a big laugh.

:lol: Just that bit was enough to have me laughing
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Return to Terry Pratchett