Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13157
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
- Posts: 10425
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:11 pm
- Location: NOT The land of the risen Son!!
LOL, had a browse round other 'stories' as well.
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 8774
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
- Posts: 9011
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
- Location: KILDARE
- New member
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Reminds me of Uncyclopedia
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 27911
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Return to Terry Pratchett
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests