And there's more

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby BatrickPatrick » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I like the CMOT badges and the AM City Watch keyrings...and the Feeglespotting things are pretty much genius. :P
Fus Ro Dah!
BatrickPatrick

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

I bought a few of the badges to go on my bag. I lost one and lost the backing for another, (City Watch and Uberwald Blood Donor) but I still have my 'Blackboard Monitor' badge on there. :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby pip » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 am

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

How did i miss this til now.
I was a student here and also lectured for two years . I should really be on top of these things.

Applied anyhow .

Fingers crossed.

Oh and i better warn the airport about Mad arriving. :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby ghostsecurity28 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am

congratulations to sir terry pratchett on this award !!!

I find it curious that all the coloured prints are getting signed now when I first stalked the site it was sepia prints only !!
I like the four horsemen :lol:
And in Heather's case, there were sometimes Third Thoughts and Fourth Thoughts, although these were quite difficult to manage and sometimes led her to walk into doors
ghostsecurity28

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Other things crossed as well as Image for you Pip would have liked to have gone but too short notice to get a resonable priced flight.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby pip » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I used to get annoyed at these honory degree awards as some of them were ridiculous like a sportsman becoming a doctor of philosophy and poor sods like me studying for years to do it the right way but Terry really deserves this and similar accolades and hopefully i can be there to toast it.

:D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Penfold » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:46 pm

pip wrote:I used to get annoyed at these honory degree awards as some of them were ridiculous like a sportsman becoming a doctor of philosophy and poor sods like me studying for years to do it the right way but Terry really deserves this and similar accolades and hopefully i can be there to toast it.

Or something like "Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulcis" from Jingo maybe. :lol:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Len Brook Photography
Penfold

Postby pip » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Penfold wrote:
pip wrote:I used to get annoyed at these honory degree awards as some of them were ridiculous like a sportsman becoming a doctor of philosophy and poor sods like me studying for years to do it the right way but Terry really deserves this and similar accolades and hopefully i can be there to toast it.

Or something like "Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulcis" from Jingo maybe. :lol:

Same as a philosophy doctorate all right
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Previous

Return to Terry Pratchett