Cure for Alzheimers

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Cure for Alzheimers

Postby jimmi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

I have read all Terry's books, I first learned of the Discworld after the third book was published, cant remember offhand what that actually is but a friend of mine gave me colour of magic and light fantastic while she was reading the third and that was the start of a wonderful relationship for me :D

I have come here to give something back to Terry and this is my sole motivation , to thank him for the hours of enjoyment he has given me. I understand that there are too many people who would like to have direct contact with Terry so I think that this is the best I can do.

Terry, I would like to bring to your attention the compound , Acetylcholene(sp?) and it's proven relation to Alzheimers, I'm not sure what a quick google will give you but it should inform you of something to your benefit.

If this makes no sense after you have looked into it I am more than willing to give you a more detailed explanation of why the help you need is not clearly available to you. I assume you can access my email add. from my registration here but if not and you would like to pursue this further then I will check back here periodically to see if you would like any more information from me and a way for me to get it to you.

So there!
jimmi

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 am

Thanks for the info jimmi and welcome to the site! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 pm

welcome to the site jimmi :)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Welcome to the site jimmi :D
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby theoldlibrarian » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

Welcome jimmi and thanks for sharing
It is not enough to succeed, others must fail
-Gore Vidal
theoldlibrarian

Return to Terry Pratchett