Feegled it

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Feegled it

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Just done a Feegle with this from the Cunning ones site.

Colin Smythe presents complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work to Trinity College Dublin
:oops: can't get the hyperlink to work

Weel it was chust sitting there daeing nuthing. Image Image
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:23 pm

I have no idea what you're talking aboot!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm

WWD - I tracked an article about this to the Trinity College website but they seem to have archived it already as the news section it was on only has events from the last 2 weeks or so :(

Perhaps if you copy paste a quote of the link on the CA over we might be able to get the original? Worth a try :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Jan I did but it would not work even when I tried to make a link with it as well,I will copy and paste it again, just a mo while I find it again.
Colin Smythe presents complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work to Trinity College Dublin
(the link ran from "complete back-catalogue of the of Terry's work ")but was dotted underneath as opposed to being underlinded)

IN the meantime here is another . (the other 4 parts are linked on the right of the page)

Or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnYmIXmOe8
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:30 pm

I ADORE the Feegles, their banter and wit :lol: make me laugh until I cry. There is a section of Hat Full of Sky which I must avoid after two nights of reading it. Them on the coach in a suit is far too funny, and had me in tears twice. The part where the horrified passengers watched a man's gloved hand start walking around the coach is sooooo verra silly. Then my idol, Daft Wullie making his appearance from the Troosers is just too much. :lol: :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Jan, try this link about Trinty uni. it works Image

http://discworldmonthly.co.uk?redir=TCD152
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:24 pm

:D That's a great pic of the pair of them. Well hunted down! :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jason » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:05 am

Looks like two naughty kids be caught doing something they shouldn't...
TCOM-12 - Ludeum in tympanus
Editor Discworld Monthly
Jason

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 pm

I must say that Terry's looking pretty bonny in most of the pics I've seen of him lately - not so gaunt looking :D
Jan Van Quirm

Return to Terry Pratchett