Cast for Sky TV's Going Postal

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Trish wrote:
MattK wrote:I'd love to see this, or any of the other discworld TV adaptations. Are there any plans on bringing these to the U.S.? I know that The Hogfather and The Colour of Magic are available, but I can't find them anyplace except Amazon.

Until someone converts these to Region 1, you're best off to try and find them on youtube.

I have the Hogfather in Region 2 and we can't watch it at all.

Can't you convert your DVD players to multi regional? I have just done mine. See my DVD thread.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Confirmation from Sky TV. :D

Brilliant Tony, I am so looking forward to that. :D
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Some news about Going Postal and MORE! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm

christ that beards bigger than jasons :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Catch-up » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Tiffany wrote:
Trish wrote:
MattK wrote:I'd love to see this, or any of the other discworld TV adaptations. Are there any plans on bringing these to the U.S.? I know that The Hogfather and The Colour of Magic are available, but I can't find them anyplace except Amazon.

Until someone converts these to Region 1, you're best off to try and find them on youtube.

I have the Hogfather in Region 2 and we can't watch it at all.

Can't you convert your DVD players to multi regional? I have just done mine. See my DVD thread.

Hogfather is available on region 1 and now so is Color of Magic. :D
Catch-up

Postby WannabeAngua » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:03 am

Ingrid BolsØ Berdal never heard of her before but looking at her she gets my vote

She's really on a roll now, I must say. She's relatively new as an actress, at least as an film actress. First thing I heard of her was when she got the leading role in Fritt vilt (2006), a horror movie. Think she got the Amanda award for that role (Norways answer to the Oscar :) )
Fritt vilt got good reviews but the sequel was more or less shot down by the critics. Haven't seen any film she's in so can't give you my opinion of her...
I know she kicks a** in Fritt vilt though and Angua, of course, can't be portrayed by a wimp :wink:
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre