MORT- Cardiff, January 2014

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

MORT- Cardiff, January 2014

Postby eskarina54 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:19 am

Hey everyone! It's about time I let you know about our next production which is Mort.
Here's the official blurb:

After being taken to a job fair by his father; a surprising employer offers teenage Mort an apprenticeship: Death. The immortal skeleton has decided he needs a break from The Duty and Mort is his ticket. Mort is introduced to Death’s domain, meeting his human daughter and former wizard manservant. However, in an act of kindness while out on the job, he alters the course of history by foiling the assassination of Princess Keli. This creates an alternate reality that it is up to Mort to put right. Meanwhile, Death goes to explore what being a human is all about, with hilarious consequences.

This is the second play from Monstrous Productions Theatre Company who raised over three thousand pounds for Alzheimer’s Research UK with their first production; another of Terry Pratchett’s books Carpe Jugulum. Any profit from this production will be donated to Azheimer's Research UK.

Mort is on at The Gate Arts Centre, Keppoch St, Cardiff from January 29th to February 1st. Tickets are £8 or £6 concessions.

I hope some of you will be able to make it!
eskarina54

Re: MORT- Cardiff, January 2014

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks Eskarina! I'll try and get there if possible. Good luck with the production. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Return to TV, film, theatre