Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 12021
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
I liked Farscape. RIP.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28930
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
I never knew the persons name that played the character, but I liked Farscape RIP.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14784
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Farscape was really cool
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10572
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
rip. i was only watching the peacekeepers wars at the weekend
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8651
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests