Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
Caroline John, AKA Liz Shaw from Doctor Who
, is dead.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18531461
Yami: Wanna play a game?
Ushio: What sort of game-
Yami: First one to die loses!
Yami: Look! the Queen of Spades!
Ushio: What does that do-
Yami: You lose!
Ushio: *falls* UAHHHHHHHHH!
-YuGiOh Season Zero Abridged
- Posts: 4802
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am
Wyrd bið ful āræd.
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 25859
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 5773
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
She was a great companion/assistant RIP
Magic always happens for a reason, wherever and however it is created. Inside the fantasy, or springing from it…
Dreamless Roads by Jan Hawke on the DreamWorlds forum
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 9842
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
- Posts: 2424
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am
- Location: Devon
- Posts: 3549
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 pm
- Location: Yorkshire, UK
So sad. I liked her as a Doctor Companion. R.I.P.
"Veni, Veci ....Vetinari!"
- Posts: 13206
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Wilberfoss East Riding Yorkshire
Very sad, she was only in one series but kept her links with the program ever since
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 7244
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests