Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Doctor Who 2012 News and Rumours

Postby Quatermass » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 am

BTW, the first four episode titles have been confirmed:

The Bells of St John by Steven Moffat

The Rings of Akhaten by Neil Cross

Cold War by Mark Gatiss

Hide by Neil Cross

Other titles have been given, albeit not quite confirmed by the BBC website, all but the series final. They are...

Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS by Stephen Thompson

The Crimson Horror by Mark Gatiss

The Last Cyberman by Neil Gaiman

Like last year, they have movie-style posters for the episodes, or at least the first four, which are here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/galleries/p016fx8z
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby simmonds91 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Im a bit confused, I watched that episode with the bloke from gavin and stacey and his kid with that robot mouse and then I watched the episode where all time happened at the same time, the one where it shows the dr didn't actually die.... have I missed some episodes? I don't remember anything about those little men in the robot and although im pretty much up to date for the new series on the 30th I cant help but feel I've missed out on some episodes somewhere.... and Im sure the most recent episode was the one with amy and rory trapped in manhattan or somewhere..... help please?
Well, you know what they say. The past is a foreign country - - With an outdated military and huge oil reserves!
simmonds91

Postby DaveC » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:48 pm

simmonds91 wrote:Im a bit confused, I watched that episode with the bloke from gavin and stacey and his kid with that robot mouse and then I watched the episode where all time happened at the same time, the one where it shows the dr didn't actually die.... have I missed some episodes? I don't remember anything about those little men in the robot and although im pretty much up to date for the new series on the 30th I cant help but feel I've missed out on some episodes somewhere.... and Im sure the most recent episode was the one with amy and rory trapped in manhattan or somewhere..... help please?

From the point where you are there is still the 2011 Christmas special, then the first part of Series 7, then the Christmas 2012 special before you are caught up in time for Easter. :(

The list is below:

S7, Ep0
Dec. 25, 2011 The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe

S7, Ep1
Sep. 1, 2012 Asylum of the Daleks

S7, Ep2
Sep. 8, 2012 Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

S7, Ep3
Sep. 15, 2012 A Town Called Mercy

S7, Ep4
Sep. 22, 2012 The Power of Three

S7, Ep5
Sep. 29, 2012 The Angels Take Manhattan

S7, Ep6
Dec. 25, 2012 The Snowmen
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby simmonds91 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Ah thank you, yes I remember the snowmen actually. So what was the one where time got jumbled up together? Had the dr talking to Churchill, he had a beard.....
Well, you know what they say. The past is a foreign country - - With an outdated military and huge oil reserves!
simmonds91

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm

simmonds91 wrote:Ah thank you, yes I remember the snowmen actually. So what was the one where time got jumbled up together? Had the dr talking to Churchill, he had a beard.....

I'm pretty sure it's The Wedding of River Song.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby simmonds91 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Yes! I think I missed quite a few episodes from series six. Anyways, thank you tony.
simmonds91

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre