Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
- Posts: 1779
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:03 am
- Location: South florida, US
How wonderfully silly!
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 26464
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ~~ Oddball
- Posts: 1188
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm
- Location: London UK
Wow, such originality!!
The greatest things in life are not things.
- Posts: 2915
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia Canada
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 10028
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
I'll see you in Valhalla! *snort*
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 8967
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
Get it as a bargin bin DVD.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 12213
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests