Happy Birthday Star Trek!

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Quatermass » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm

I'm trying to post something here, this is a test post...
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Quatermass » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:55 pm

raisindot wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:I always thought that Pike's wheelchair was really pants. And his ability to be only able to say yes or no with a lightbulb was naff in the extreme. :lol:

Well, you know, once the Republicans ended all entitlements in the 23rd century, the yes/no wheelchair was the best he could afford on a captain's disability pension. :D

Pfft! Davros lived in a right-wing military state, and when they put him back together, they managed to give him an electronic voice. I'm not sure he even ever had a military rank.

(Grrr...melon-farming forum! This is the nth time I've tried to post this damn thing!)
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm

:lol: There was always one good reason to watch Classic ST - Mr. Spock, the Thinking woman's Alien :P The newer younger model's pretty spiffy too
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Quatermass wrote: (Grrr...melon-farming forum! This is the nth time I've tried to post this damn thing!)

I've had trouble with it too!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby deldaisy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:41 pm

The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre