Doctor Who: Let's Kill Hitler

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

Postby Tonyblack » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Actually, I didn't find IT very scary - but then I don't usually find films scary.

It's clowns in general that I don't like. I wouldn't even say they scared me, I just find them nauseating.

I don't understand what people see in clowns. :D

I quite enjoyed the last episode. Not scary, and I worked out where they were as soon as I saw it in the cupboard. I generally like the one-off episodes more than the 'continuing story' bit. It was the same with the X-Files - I much prefered the one-off stories. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby chris.ph » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm

i agree with tony, i enjoyed this episode and had wrked out they were in the dollhouse, i loved the bulldog soo cute :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Kin Arad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Tonyblack wrote:It's clowns in general that I don't like. I wouldn't even say they scared me, I just find them nauseating.

Clowns don't scare you? :shock: Have you ever heard the story of the clown with the meatknife?
I worked out the dollhouse bit as well, but why was there a glass eye? That confused me...i think i'm missing something really obvious :oops:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby Tonyblack » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm

The glass eye was something that obviously frighted the boy, that's why it was there in the place where he put scary things. :)

I put clowns in the same category as gory movies. They aren't frightening, they just make me feel sick. :P
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Kin Arad » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

I find the gory bits sickening and the people who cause the gory bits sickening and scary, i rarely watch anything gory.
I've just noticed i'm not a new member any more! :D :wink:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby spideyGirl » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Well done Kin Arad! :D
spideyGirl

Postby Tonyblack » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:22 pm

:D :D :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre