Dr. Who on Facebook

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Dr. Who on Facebook

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby spideyGirl » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 am

*geek alert*

Facebook is so yesterday, they wanna get in with Google + :wink:
spideyGirl

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 am

I am not paying to see Dr Who!!!!! PAY?
deldaisy

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 am

Especially when discs miraculously turn up in the post! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that was Sara Jane...... I don't drool over her..... I droooooool over David Tennant though....

Oh damn!..... Not again!.........

At this rate I may need protective waterproof clothing as well :wink:
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Quatermass » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

I'd sooner wait for the DVDs.

Oh, and Del? You mind if I have a brolly around you from now on? With a question mark handle?
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby deldaisy » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 pm

:P

But the ABC screens Dr Who free to air on thier internet feed the day after the UK.... (admitedly for a limited time but then the "buying" on Facebook is only for a limited time too)... then free to air on TV a week later.
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Quatermass » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

deldaisy wrote::P

But the ABC screens Dr Who free to air on thier internet feed the day after the UK.... (admitedly for a limited time but then the "buying" on Facebook is only for a limited time too)... then free to air on TV a week later.

For the classic series, Del. Bozhe moi! I watched The Horns of Nimon today (for the first, and possibly only time), don't give me any gip! I've got Graham Crowden being a large ham-and-cheese sandwich in my head thanks to that. Unpleasant, as you can imagine. "MY DREEEEEAAAMS OF CONNNN-QUESSST!"

Now there's a story that shouldn't be sold over Facebook. Facebook should give you credits every time you watch it. :lol:
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Finomans » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Heh thank god I've got Pirate Bay :twisted:
goat who is this goat
Finomans

Return to TV, film, theatre