Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
I have only seen Gentlemen Prefer Blondes but I liked her more than Monroe.
- Posts: 3692
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am
- Location: Redland, Bristol, UK
Wyrd bið ful āræd.
"Coffee. The finest organic suspension ever devised. I beat the Borg with it."
- Capt. Kathryn Janeway
- Posts: 25888
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 7245
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
My dad thought my mum looked like Jane
Possibly how I get my name too...
Magic always happens for a reason, wherever and however it is created. Inside the fantasy, or springing from it…
Dreamless Roads by Jan Hawke on the DreamWorlds forum
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 9843
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Million to one chances crop up nine times out of ten...
- Posts: 7449
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
"Veni, Veci ....Vetinari!"
- Posts: 13206
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm
- Location: Wilberfoss East Riding Yorkshire
hell of a shape, rip jane
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 7885
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests