Don't like it
5%
Hate it
No votes
Never seen it
5%

Total votes : 19

Postby snowballs » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:55 am

I want to know how he hypnotises the buffalo, it would be amazing to do to Flipp the dog, espically now that all the bitches are coming into season here. :P
ADHD isnt a problem it's like having another gear when you need to go faster
snowballs

Postby pip » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 am

Its one of those powers caused by deep unity with nature. You'll have to go native and get in touch with your inner self. Is it worth it. :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby snowballs » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 am

pip wrote:Its one of those powers caused by deep unity with nature. You'll have to go native and get in touch with your inner self. Is it worth it. :D

I try to get intouch with nature here and spend hours at a time with just me and the dog far out in the forest, but it still wont work.
If going natural means going in the forest in the nudd I would die in 20mins of cold, then the only way I would get in the dogs mind would be when he ate me.
He hates it when I try to play the digeridoo(sp?) but could be because I'm not very good at it.
ADHD isnt a problem it's like having another gear when you need to go faster
snowballs

Postby pip » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:12 am

snowballs wrote:
pip wrote:Its one of those powers caused by deep unity with nature. You'll have to go native and get in touch with your inner self. Is it worth it. :D

I try to get intouch with nature here and spend hours at a time with just me and the dog far out in the forest, but it still wont work.
If going natural means going in the forest in the nudd I would die in 20mins of cold, then the only way I would get in the dogs mind would be when he ate me.
He hates it when I try to play the digeridoo(sp?) but could be because I'm not very good at it.

Don't have a didgeridoo (NO IDEA SP) so just use the vacuum cleaner tube :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm

pip wrote:
snowballs wrote:

Don't have a didgeridoo (NO IDEA SP) so just use the vacuum cleaner tube :D
This is a family site pip, so I don't think we all need to hear about your little sexual perversions now, do we?? :shock:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby pip » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:03 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Meant to write that on another forum :wink:
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre