film title

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

film title

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Just standing in the pub and this thought popped in,which film had the crows in it which all went mine,mine,mine,mine. I think it was a Studio Ghibli one. :?
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby deldaisy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Finding Nemo....

and it was seagulls.....

"Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

I know this because my daughter was addicted to the film (as kids do) and the phrase was one that we used in the house when there was one choccy left in the box... or one roast tater left in the dish... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNiR5ZTb_MA

extended version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby DaveC » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I don't know if its because its set in Australia, but I always thought those gulls sounded more like seals. :)
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks del I knew it was birds that's about it,funny clip though. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby deldaisy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Have you seen the movie Dug. Its great.

They have an AA type association for sharks that are not going to eat other fish anymore (shades of DW and the teatotal vampires).

And Dory (played by Ellen Degenerese) has a saying that I love :Just keep swimming Just keep swimming. A saying we still use when you have something to get through or things are grinding you down.

My favourite song of all time is sung at the end of it by Robbie Williams "Sur De Mere"
The Collective Brain: The synoptic serendipity that comes when interesting thoughts from interesting and interested people get together. And the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.
deldaisy

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh! yes I have seen it don't why it poped into my head though. :? and you looked better in your bikini avatar. :lol:
Who's Wee Dug

Return to TV, film, theatre