Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
That's okay Bouncy... my daughter performs in Rocky Horror Revival as Janet. Last year she was living with "Brad" and dating "Rocky"
You know, that reminded me of that time when I saw a pantomime with Colin Baker as the villain. The way he sung Time Warp
was...impressive. He didn't hit all the notes, but he was impressive.
- Posts: 5386
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:58 am
The first thing I thought when I saw the title of this thread was 'Barrowmannnnnn' *shakes fist*
Fus Ro Dah!
- Posts: 1120
- Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm
- Location: Sweet Transsexual, land of night...
Just saying, but he went out with my friend's mum before he was famous.
I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
- Posts: 1815
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 am
- Location: Out of my mind- It's too dark and scary in there
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests