Doctor Who Christmas Special 2010

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Doctor Who Christmas Special 2010

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:24 pm

The BBC has confirmed that this year's Doctor Who Christmas special will air on Christmas Day at 6pm.

'A Christmas Carol', will be broadcast simultaneously on BBC One and BBC One HD.

The episode features Harry Potter actor Michael Gambon and singer Katherine Jenkins, and will be preceeded by variety show The One Ronnie, followed by a special Christmas edition of Strictly Come Dancing, featuring former Doctor Who star John Barrowman.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Looks like it's Sky 2 (wall to wall Discworld movies) all the way after Who finishes then
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Not at Mother's it won't.

Nevermind I'd have to set up the Sky box again (she bought it because Neighbours moved from BBC to Channel Five, and they couldn't get Five in Dorset until it went digital), Mother rules the remote.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby deldaisy » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Looks like it's Sky 2 (wall to wall Discworld movies) all the way after Who finishes then

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wall to wall DW movies???????? AND DR WHO?????? :shock: :shock:
:cry: :cry:
And I thought I was being special getting UK tv turned on for the Christmas period on cable (Ugh! I have to buy the whole package for a freaking MONTH) just to watch Going Postal.

You luuuuucky luuuuucky bastards!

Guess I will have to go down to the beach Boxing Day to ease my jealousy. :twisted:
deldaisy

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

:evil: *sticks fingers in ears* Shut up Del! :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Return to TV, film, theatre