Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Tonyblack wrote:By the way - you have to enter your birthdate the American way. So 15th November 1958 becomes 11.15.1958 - otherwise it doesn't work.
Ah...ok, i now have february birthday instead of a july birthday, never mind!
"Why is that gas stove wearing a hat?"
"He's going out"
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: York, England, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe
Oh well, guess I'm not old enough to view it! It wouldn't work when I pressed the submit button.
- New member
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 pm
That looks good, I hope it goes mainstream and not just selected cinema's.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13731
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests