Best Tv Series ...Ever

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 am

Pip.

DVDs in the post today. Only one slight problem - I can't find the bit of glossy paper that gives the episode guide for Firefly.

:oops:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12050
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Postby pip » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:15 am

I wouldn't dare.
Wouldn't want you to go librarian poo on me. :D :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am

pip wrote:I wouldn't dare.
Wouldn't want you to go librarian poo on me. :D :D


Damn Skippy!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12050
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Postby pip » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 am

Don't need the glossy paper me thinks.
Should be able to get that off wiki

:D :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:11 am

Just been to the Post Office.

Should have it by Monday, methinks.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12050
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Postby pip » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:25 am

unless the irish government collapses taking the post office with it once our new budget is announced. :shock:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 am

It'd better bleeding not do!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12050
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Postby pip » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:42 am

all seems calm :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby BatrickPatrick » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Just got the Firefly DVDs back from someone it was lent to :D
I'm gonna watch it ASAP
Fus Ro Dah!
User avatar
BatrickPatrick
Member
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Location: Sweet Transsexual, land of night...

Postby pip » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 am

I'll be tense all weekend with the anticipation.
:D

I have the Expendables and the A Team to watch so that'll get me through.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby DaveC » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:17 am

pip wrote:Don't need the glossy paper me thinks.
Should be able to get that off wiki

:D :D


SFX released a special magazine last week that I bought called Worlds of Whedon - it's two magazinees in one: the first is features about Whedon and many of the stars, writers and concepts of his shows - the second contains epsode guides for Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog

Buy it if you see - it was £7.99 over here so don't know if it be on sale Ireland, and if so how much in Euros. :(

But I think you could order it oline. If not IMDB, WIKI and Whedonesque are just as good sources for info..
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
User avatar
DaveC
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am
Location: Portishead, UK

Postby pip » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 am

DaveC wrote:
pip wrote:Don't need the glossy paper me thinks.
Should be able to get that off wiki

:D :D


SFX released a special magazine last week that I bought called Worlds of Whedon - it's two magazinees in one: the first is features about Whedon and many of the stars, writers and concepts of his shows - the second contains epsode guides for Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog

Buy it if you see - it was £7.99 over here so don't know if it be on sale Ireland, and if so how much in Euros. :(

But I think you could order it oline. If not IMDB, WIKI and Whedonesque are just as good sources for info..


Cheers Dave,
The mags would be on sale but the prices for specials tend to be crazy but we'll keep the eyes open.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby DaveC » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 am

pip wrote:
DaveC wrote:
pip wrote:Don't need the glossy paper me thinks.
Should be able to get that off wiki

:D :D


SFX released a special magazine last week that I bought called Worlds of Whedon - it's two magazinees in one: the first is features about Whedon and many of the stars, writers and concepts of his shows - the second contains epsode guides for Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog

Buy it if you see - it was £7.99 over here so don't know if it be on sale Ireland, and if so how much in Euros. :(

But I think you could order it oline. If not IMDB, WIKI and Whedonesque are just as good sources for info..


Cheers Dave,
The mags would be on sale but the prices for specials tend to be crazy but we'll keep the eyes open.


Cool.

It's good value, still reading it a week on!
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
User avatar
DaveC
Member
 
Posts: 3801
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am
Location: Portishead, UK

Postby pip » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 am

One irsih shop has it for 11 euro online so might peak in there at lunch
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9385
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 am

How can we get hold of this magazine?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 12050
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to TV, film, theatre

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests