Aging queery...confusion :/

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby raisindot » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Exp. Date, the rat wrote:In the Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse novels the Queen of Louisianna is a child that has aged mentally, like young girl in Interview with a Vampire. Even though her bady hasn't aged a day she is fine with that because at the great age she knows that the mind is a more powerful tool than the body.

At least that what I got out of it.

You've got to have sympathy for the newly minted 'teenage vampire' on 'True Blood'; she was a virgin when she was "turned" and is cursed to always remain one... :)

Jeff in Boston
raisindot

Postby kakaze » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:21 am

raisindot wrote:
Exp. Date, the rat wrote:In the Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse novels the Queen of Louisianna is a child that has aged mentally, like young girl in Interview with a Vampire. Even though her bady hasn't aged a day she is fine with that because at the great age she knows that the mind is a more powerful tool than the body.

At least that what I got out of it.

You've got to have sympathy for the newly minted 'teenage vampire' on 'True Blood'; she was a virgin when she was "turned" and is cursed to always remain one... :)

Jeff in Boston

I don't know...

I think some guys would be very attracted to a girl who would regain her virginity each day.

Not me though. ;)
kakaze

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Eh? Like a little experience under the proverbial wing, eh? Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink? and Bob's yer Uncle, eh?

I dated a guy who was ... let's be gentle and say completely inexperienced... Note to women... do NOT do this... they want to marry you. It was fun until I decided to end it because although he was almost 20 he looked about 15... hehehe, at the age of 22 I felt like a cougar... omg, I can't believe I admitted that. :oops: :lol:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Dotsie » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 am

Too much information! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Previous

Return to Discworld novels