Discussion Group?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Thud! for the discussion starting on Monday 1st March 2010. :)

I've already had a volunteer to write the introduction for this discussion. :wink:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 am

You now have one week to read or reread Thud! for the discussion that starts on Monday 1st March. :D
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 am

You have two weeks to read or reread Carpe Jugulum for the discussion on Monday 5th April. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 am

I meant to add that I'm looking for a volunteer to write the introduction for Carpe Jugulum. If you fancy having a go, please contact me. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

You now have just one week to read or reread Carpe Jugulum for the discussion that starts on Monday 5th April. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:12 am

You now have two weeks to read or reread Wintersmith for the discussion on Monday 3rd May. :D
Last edited by Tonyblack on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Ponder Stibbons » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Oh, i didnt realize we had these. I might not be able to join any at the mo cos of the mvoe and i'm stil reading a ton of books. This is just like english lit. heaven :lol: :twisted: Imagine if we did this at school :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Smilies are friends, not food. Image
..............Now You See It, Now You Don't..............Image
Proud Copper Widow
Ponder Stibbons

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 am

You now have just one week to read or reread Wintersmith for the discussion starting on Monday 3rd May. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Wintersmith.

Postby joemcf » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Wooo. Nearly finished wintersmith so i can talk about it when it starts. Although i have exams and i probably should be studying.':shock:'
joemcf

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Well we'll be glad of your input. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

You now have two weeks to read or reread The Fifth Elephant for the discussion starting on 7th June. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby joemcf » Thu May 27, 2010 11:01 am

Wooo, the fifth elephant. Not the best discworld book, not even the best watch book. But a very good book. I find any of the watch books a joy to read! :P
joemcf

Re: Wintersmith.

Postby Ponder Stibbons » Thu May 27, 2010 11:10 am

joemcf wrote:Wooo. Nearly finished wintersmith so i can talk about it when it starts. Although i have exams and i probably should be studying.':shock:'

How did you do that to your smiley....oh. :wink: Looks 8)

Unfortunatley, i don't have fifth nellie so cant join this one. Can only remember a bit from teh library one :?
Smilies are friends, not food. Image
..............Now You See It, Now You Don't..............Image
Proud Copper Widow
Ponder Stibbons

Postby Tonyblack » Mon May 31, 2010 5:02 pm

You now have one week to read or reread The Fifth Elephant for the discussion starting Monday 7th June. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 pm

You have two weeks to read or reread Soul Music for the discussion starting on Monday 5th July. :D
Tonyblack
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discworld novels