Eric in black cover?

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon May 18, 2009 10:07 pm

But the sizes have changed in various editions one size up to Pryramids then from Guards Guards to Maskerade slighty different then Feet of Clay onwards to Jingo then bigger again to Making Money,smaller for Johnny&the Dead to Hat Full of Sky,back to bigger for Wintersmith and Nation. I think we are just going to have to live with it ,personally it does not bother me but it would be nice to have them all uniform,save me having to change my bookshelve sizes. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby vamp77 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi all

I have just got into the discworld books, never really into books before, but decided I really should give reading a go.
I picked the discworld books as years ago I collected the statues (bit obsessed with Death lol)
Looks like I have fallen into the black book dilema, being a goth I went for those, but have just discovered that Eric isnt in that format. :(
I found this post and wondered if anyone had any news on it, or am I going to have to get it in a different cover :wink:
vamp77

Postby Tonyblack » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Welcome to the site, vamp77! :D

Looks like you might have to go for the 'colourful' covers as Eric isn't available in the black covers. But who knows? Maybe you should write to the publishers and ask what their plans are on the matter. :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome vamp77 :D
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Penfold » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Hellooo and welcome Vamp77! :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby chuckie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:54 am

Welcome to the forum Vamp77 :)
Susan did an unusual thing and listened. that's not an easy task for a teacher.
chuckie

Previous

Return to Discworld novels