I Shall Wear Midnight *Spoilers*

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: I Shall Wear Midnight *Spoilers*

Postby Tonyblack » Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm

It's definitely older Tiffany as far as I'm concerned. The hare brooch is a dead give-away. :D

I remember the amount of discussion we all had when we saw the cover before the book came out.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue May 20, 2014 9:39 pm

That's a possibility,DWP might find out more at the convention in August. :D
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Discworldpadawan » Wed May 21, 2014 1:46 pm

I hope an idea can be obtained in August of how far / close away the next book is too! Also In this book I had a huge shock when Tiffany first told Roland she was going to Marry him!! :o :o :o Only to later realise towards the end of the Book it was meant Marry as in Marrying Roland to his bride-to-be Letitia, the way a pastor or priest would! Clever! Hope Tiffany does end up with Preston, they're well suited :)
A Nod is the same as a wink to a blind horse . . .
Discworldpadawan

Postby RolandItwasntmyfault » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 am

I first thought it is Esk on the cover (before reading I already knew that Esk will have an appereance in the book), but after I knew about the hare-brooch and after I knew that Tiff meets herself I have been pretty sure that this must be Tiff herself on the cover.

Discworldpadawan wrote:I hope an idea can be obtained in August of how far / close away the next book is too! Also In this book I had a huge shock when Tiffany first told Roland she was going to Marry him!! :o :o :o Only to later realise towards the end of the Book it was meant Marry as in Marrying Roland to his bride-to-be Letitia, the way a pastor or priest would! Clever! Hope Tiffany does end up with Preston, they're well suited :)

Yes! This has been one of this wonderful moments at which I had to click my tongue as I realized how it turned out "to marry Roland". Very good! :clap: :clap:
"A thousand elephants!" (Moving Pictures)
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." (Hogfather)
RolandItwasntmyfault

Previous

Return to Discworld novels