Pink Floyd reference in Night Watch

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm

You snogged under a bridge where dead people walked? :shock:

Ewwwwww! You're weird! :twisted:

Bet you probably lost your virginity in a cemetary too, you old Goth, you! :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Actually that was a building sit... whoops! :oops: :twisted: I lie - though it was a very near miss... :lol:

And the Bridge of Sighs thing - well 1st time out with the 'gentleman' concerned he put Midnight at the Oasis (Maria Muldaur? :oops: ) on the gramophone player - this was a very long time ago of course :wink: And I should have paid more attention to the album choice and especially to the desert connection as that's wot our marriage became. Housemating's so much more fun - all the good bits (like someone tall enough to not need a ladder to change a lightbulb) and none of the Ewwwwy bad parts :twisted:

But that's far too much info :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:

And the Bridge of Sighs thing - well 1st time out with the 'gentleman' concerned he put Midnight at the Oasis (Maria Muldaur? :oops: ) on the gramophone player - this was a very long time ago of course

Wow Jan! That makes you at least 104 years old. I bet your "gentleman" had a really long "flex", but I'm sure he found somewhere convenient to "plug" it in - probably in the nearest building sit. :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:35 pm

:lol: I wish - or maybe I should have considered concrete overshoes and deep water...? :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby poohcarrot » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:44 pm

You could have been like that film with Donald Sutherland and the red-wearing axe-wielding dwarf set in Venice - Don't look back, I think it was called. Bit of a raunchy sex scene in it if I remember correctly. Old Donald had no problem plugging his flex in. :lol:
poohcarrot

Previous

Return to Discworld novels