Favourite bit of Unseen Academicals (may contain spoilers)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby PoohKarrot » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:47 am

Yep! You're way off because you're bonkers! :lol:

(That OK? :D )
PoohKarrot

Postby LilMaibe » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 am

PoohKarrot wrote:Yep! You're way off because you're bonkers! :lol:

(That OK? :D )

Wouldn't you be off even further as you're er... more bonkers?

(But honestly, no. I'd really like an actual explanation :( I always try to get characters as IC as possible when writing. Hearing I massively failed but not getting an explanation hurts and is discouraging :( :cry: )

And, just to show there are points about the book I like (hard to believe isn't it :| ):
I DO like Macarona. If only for the simple fact it's the first character who even if he would speak his natural allusion to french/cajun i'd read with a spanish accent :D
LilMaibe

Postby high eight » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
LilMaibe wrote:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ObfuscatingStupidity

gramatically I might have missed up...

But still, the characters in the book don't feel like they're the same as before (and it's beyond characterisation progress :( )
:lol: From what I can tell, the Ponder you know and like is the one that exists in your fan fics. :)

LilMaibe is a fanfic writer? That explains a lot. :?
"If there is any kind of supreme being it is up to all of us to become its moral superior."
high eight

Postby LilMaibe » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 am

high eight wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:

But still, the characters in the book don't feel like they're the same as before (and it's beyond characterisation progress :( )
:lol: From what I can tell, the Ponder you know and like is the one that exists in your fan fics. :)

Hey, I agreed on not judging snuff till I read it (started Nation now, though, might take a while till I get to Snuff) So please don't judge me till you read my fanfics :( :cry:
LilMaibe

Postby pip » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

Fair point :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby high eight » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:57 am

LilMaibe wrote:
high eight wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:

Hey, I agreed on not judging snuff till I read it (started Nation now, though, might take a while till I get to Snuff) So please don't judge me till you read my fanfics :( :cry:

No thanks. I don't read fanfics. Sturgeon's law applies and life is far too short.
"If there is any kind of supreme being it is up to all of us to become its moral superior."
high eight

Postby LilMaibe » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:10 am

high eight wrote:
LilMaibe wrote:
high eight wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:

No thanks. I don't read fanfics. Sturgeon's law applies and life is far too short.

Then please stop threating me like something worthless just because I DO write them. Thank you.
(And hey, how do you want to now I am NOT one of the 10%?)
LilMaibe

Previous

Return to Latest books