Question about Snuff

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Question about Snuff

Postby Dotsie » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

raisindot wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Less than half the table were qualified to discuss twinkles, so no!

To qualify, must you have hands on experience? :icon-twisted:

Yes! There were three gay men, a straight (probably) single guy, Mr Dotsie & me. If Mr Dotsie wanted to talk twinkles in that company he would no longer be Mr Dotsie, and I certainly wasn't going to bring it up!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby raisindot » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm

raptornx01 wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Underage sex isn't funny,

Watch Episode 26 of Excel Saga. The only show in history that could pull of a pedophile joke. Their pay off to that running gag was a frickin masterpiece BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never seen that one, but the latest Modern Family had a creepy but funny one at the end. It worked because it was unintentional.
raisindot

Postby raptornx01 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Lol, no this one was intentional, and not very subtle. then again the theme of the last ep WAS "things You can't do on tv", hence why it was banned :lol:
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Previous

Return to Latest books