2012 come on!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

2012 come on!

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am

Who here really thinks that the world is going to end sometime in 2012? I mean the year really isn't even 2009. I don't remember that facts correctly but wasn't there a covenant about what to but into the Bible and had the year changed up or back a couple?

Also, if you go by the Jewish calendar it is in the 5700's IIRC.

I don't even have a clue about the Chinese year.

So for those who think that 2012 is going to end it will be for those of the 'Christian/Catholic' religion? Will non-Christian/Catholic people be running around screaming, waving their hands over their heads, driving insane, while everyone else will be wondering what the hells is going on?

I think that the most extrodinary thing will be that on December 31st at midnight it will become 2013! ***GASP!!!!!**** :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby bikkit » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:39 am

Britainwill die because london is hosting the olympics and gordon brown will kill us with taxes

I'm going to need a swat team, ready to mobilize, street maps covering the whole of florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and A FEZ.
bikkit

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

bikkit wrote:Britainwill die because london is hosting the olympics and gordon brown will kill us with taxes

Brown'll be long gone by then - but you're dead right about the taxes :wink:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:01 pm

If the Maya´s were still here they would just made a new calender for after 2012. That the calender ends doesn´t mean that the world ends :roll:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:05 pm

The world won't end, but the human race might. :wink:

Maybe Mother Earth will finally get rid of the irritant that has been causing her so much trouble for so long. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Tonyblack wrote:The world won't end, but the human race might. :wink:

Maybe Mother Earth will finally get rid of the irritant that has been causing her so much trouble for so long. :lol:

But... but... but... what about my stamps and Lego collection? I wont be able to add to it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby chris.ph » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm

it better bloody not end in 2012 as i dont finish my mortgage until 2014 :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Exp. Date, the rat wrote:

But... but... but... what about my stamps and Lego collection? I wont be able to add to it!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes, but think of the money you'll save. :wink:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm

You Beat me to it Tony. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Terry f » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Ah you're forgetting the new death tax!
Terry f

Postby kakaze » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:58 am

For so long?

The earth's about 4.5 billion years old.

Humans have been around for 50,000 - 80,000 years old. However, we didn't really start causing problems until about 150 years ago.

If the history of the Earth were squeezed into a year, we've been messing it up for just over one second!

Isn't it amazing what we can do in such a short amount of time?
kakaze

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 am

OMG it could be like a giant flea dip?
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:49 am

kakaze wrote:Humans have been around for 50,000 - 80,000 years old. However, we didn't really start causing problems until about 150 years ago.

If the history of the Earth were squeezed into a year, we've been messing it up for just over one second!

Isn't it amazing what we can do in such a short amount of time?

Weeeeel, there USED to be a mass quantity of Carbon Dioxide in the air, then there was a comet. The Dino's went away, the mammals came, we entered the scene, and BAM we are the bad guys, I mean we ARE the bad guys but like Tony said we are the biggest Irritants since the big comet in the Gulf of Mexico.

I personally, cannot think past today, if I plan too much or let my "quantum" part of my brain get ahead of my "today" part which deals with the emotional soup, and irritants that make me wanna go "Vice City" on peeps in the loverly little town of Byron or what usually turns into a close brush with Road Rage, then I cannot handle the emo part of me who wants to :spank: Bad Tina who wants to do harm. Oooh deep psych eh? That's why I have two good head shrinkers :twisted: I also cannot allow my "yesterday" brain to focus too much on the past or I will break me. :cry:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby mspanners » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 am

2012?

GOOD..... Will not have to worry about the shortfall on my mortgage endowments as it is not due to 2017!

:lol:
mspanners

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Happy to say I won't be living in London then. :D Image
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Next

Return to The Broken Drum