Where is Everyone?

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Lady Vetinari » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Well Pooh I die my hair Black ... enough said!!!!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby poohcarrot » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Kladivo wrote:And before that, poor sods have to walk around ginger

God likes a laugh as much as the next Mythical Sky Pixie :lol:
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby Kladivo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:37 pm

poohcarrot wrote:
Kladivo wrote:And before that, poor sods have to walk around ginger

God likes a laugh as much as the next Mythical Sky Pixie :lol:

Oh yeah, HE has a laugh, no doubt :>
Duvvelsheyss!
Kladivo

Postby Batty » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

What about the people who have too much hair? Image I once worked with an extremely hairy man. He even had thick dark hair on his lower fingers. When his wife gave birth, I used to refer to his son as a 'cub' - although not within his hearing!
Every full moon he would take the day off ... Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby chris.ph » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 pm

i weas in the navy with a scottish boy who literally had fur :shock: it didnt help when we duck taped him to a table and immaced his chest (and no i dont know why we had hair remover on a destroyer :roll: )
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Dotsie » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:32 pm

That poor man chris! :shock:

Being blond is a curse. People treat you differently to brunettes, although they might not realise it. The seat next to me on the bus is always the last to be taken (and there are some right types on there believe me), because blond hair makes me unapproachable.

Gonna dye it. :twisted: Then people won't realise I'm unapproachable until it's too late!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Go purple Dotsie - you'll always get a seat to yourself then no matter how full the bus gets :lol:

On 2nd thoughts did you ever think it might be your magnificent bosom that's doing it? :shock: Most blokes would want to admire from a distance rather than close up (e.g. Summer season strap hanging on the Tube is generally just an excuse to gawp down cleavages :x )
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Damn, you must be right! :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Lady Vetinari » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah and gets away with it an all ... if women gawp at mens groins they're considered sluts ... men gawping at women's chests and flirt around and they're considered a true beacon of manhood ... :evil: !
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 am

Lady Vetinari wrote:Yeah and gets away with it an all ... if women gawp at mens groins they're considered sluts ... men gawping at women's chests and flirt around and they're considered a true beacon of manhood ... :evil: !

You are only talking from a "selective male" point of view.

Do other women consider looking at men's groins as sluttish behaviour?

Do other women consider men gawping at women's chests to be a true beacon of manhood?
poohcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 am

No-one considers chest-gawping to be manly behaviour, surely. Men I know are proud of their ability to gawp without being noticed. Those who stare openly are seen as sad old pervs.

Do women gawp at crotches? Unless there's something huge down there, there's not much to see, is there?
Dotsie

Postby Batty » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:32 am

Dotsie wrote:No-one Do women gawp at crotches? Unless there's something huge down there, there's not much to see, is there?

You don't know the answer to that unless you look! :oops:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Dotsie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 am

I'm sure a discrete glance will be adequate :lol:
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:49 pm

Like a discreet glance at a pair of knockers? :lol:
poohcarrot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 pm

*Gets broomstick thick knitting needles and super-sized 20-ply wool to make a really thick pair of trouser socks for some poor ba*st*rd...*

PMSL The things I do to have something worth looking at! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by Jan Van Quirm on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum