Forum Members New Song Lyrics

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Lady Vetinari wrote:Who's Wee Doug ... got that list sorted out yet?
It's been a busy weekend, with the Rugby and all.Image :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 pm

im still recovering from the rugby 8)
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Bit unlucky with the score chris you were almost there ,good game though we are playing Fiji at Murrayfield on Saturday so we shall see how it goes. :D
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 pm

effing ref was biased :evil: :evil:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm

:roll: :lol:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

he was, dan carter just got banned for that high tackle we didnt even get a blinkin penalty :!: , they were constantly coming in from the sides of the ruke, they didnt get penalized :!: we did it twice and got 2 penalties against us :evil: . they made absolutely no effort to role of the tackle binding the ball up no penalties :!: i would have stamped all over them :evil: :evil: their blinside prop was dragging their flanker up to add another prop to the front row :!: no penalty and the last one is just cheating :evil: three forward passes and yet again nothing :evil: i cant think of anything else at the moment but i will :lol:
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:20 pm

You know how it is with Ref's they always seem to favour the current victor, so you are not just playing against team but the bloody ref as well .

It was the same one year when we played the french,bloody foul forward ball by the froggies and our try got disallowed because the ref did not call it. :evil:
Who's Wee Dug

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum