Discworld Villains

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Cheery » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh, I've already decided what my story's going to be...
Why don't you write a fanfic about something like that or draw a comic yourself? You're full of great ideas and I'm sure you'll come up with a brilliant story!
Cheery

Postby kakaze » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am

Cheery wrote:Oh, I've already decided what my story's going to be...
Why don't you write a fanfic about something like that or draw a comic yourself? You're full of great ideas and I'm sure you'll come up with a brilliant story!

Just what I need! Another project! :lol:
kakaze

Hmmm...

Postby theboywiththethankyoucard » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:33 am

Zlorf... Not still alive is he? (Zlorf from TCOM) :?
theboywiththethankyoucard

Re: Hmmm...

Postby kakaze » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

theboywiththethankyoucard wrote:Zlorf... Not still alive is he? (Zlorf from TCOM) :?

He was president of the assassin's guild. In Men At Arms it was Dr Cruces. He was arrested and was succeeded by Lord Downey.

Presumably Zlorf and Ymor both died when the Drum exploded.

However, Withel was outside of the Drum when it exploded and, if he survived the burning of Ankh-Morpork, he could still be alive.
kakaze

Postby Dotsie » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:28 am

Dr Cruces was arrested quite terminally. Carrot poked him with his sword (apparently it showed what a good man Carrot is - still not sure about that one :? )
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 am

Didn't Carrot save Vimes? I believe that Cruces was about to shoot Vimes with the gonne.
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby kakaze » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Dotsie wrote:Dr Cruces was arrested quite terminally. Carrot poked him with his sword (apparently it showed what a good man Carrot is - still not sure about that one :? )

That's right! I forgot about that. That's when the sword went though the stone column behind Dr. Cruces.
kakaze

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum