Ask Casanunda - Trouble Thread

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm

The RAI pill is really no biggie. You just can't be within six feet of Pregnant women, babies, or Pooh for two weeks and you have to flush the Loo two times because your kidneys process it out of your body.

I had a goiter the size of my fist on my neck, it was wonderful when it was gone. Diet and excersize are really important afterwords because, well, you CAN balloon up in the years after if you don't learn how to eat properly and it is a Real Drag to work it off AFTER you gain it. I have complete faith that a healthy diet and a good walk three times a week will do wonders for prevention of ... dare I say it?... *Gasp* cellulite!!!!
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 am

janet wrote:It may be a good idea to consult your doctor Crysania....seriously.....!

Just wanted to say that I actually did consul a doctor and it turned out it is partially emotional and partially because I have a kind of blow under the heart, don't know how to explain it, but it's nothing serious anyway, he said I could take a pill after every meal, but I should take them regularly and that's a problem because often I don't eat regularly.. when I'm nervous I can't eat.. anyway he said it's not a problem.
Thanks for the concern and the advise.
CrysaniaMajere

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum