Granny Weatherwax

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I think Ellie Haddington, who was in Foyle's War and Bad Girls, would be superb as Granny. :D

Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Certainly has that 'don't mess me about' look about her :D
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Dotsie » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 am

OK yes, Tony wins :wink:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby janet » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Ellie Haddington would be superb! Great picture too! Maggie Smith would have been my first choice till I saw that pic.
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:26 am

... it seems i'm in a minority now :oops: , but i still thinks Maggie Smith is better, because she can have the "look" but she is also beautiful, as Granny is.
This picture of Ellie (which i don't know, i based everything on this picture) is nice, but Maggie is better, i think.
:oops:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby janet » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am

CrysaniaMajere wrote:... it seems i'm in a minority now :oops: , but i still thinks Maggie Smith is better, because she can have the "look" but she is also beautiful, as Granny is.
This picture of Ellie (which i don't know, i based everything on this picture) is nice, but Maggie is better, i think.
:oops:

Very difficult to read whispers at my advanced age!
i would have gone for Maggie but thought of Professor McGonagle. Maggie has the supreme, towering talent to overcome any hint of typecasting though....wavering now......not good to waver :wink:
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum