Roman Polanski

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:10 am

I agree - in this day and age it's all too easy to pass the buck, so there's something honourable for him wanting to take this on the chin.

I have Gobsang and Slobsang to think of :lol: but their daddy's taken the blame and now this is his way of feeling the shame - on some sites this would have been forced on him by the admin anyway, so credit to him wanting to atone and also to let things calm whilst doing so.

I dread to think what he'll be like when he gets back - expect pooh to be tigger for a while I guess! :wink:

Re Sharlene's latest information on the settlement - going purely by Ms. Geimer's dignified behaviour and still total public silence on the crime I would guess that she has had her settlement along the way in some manner - all she says she wants is closure and to move on now. :(
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Dotsie wrote:
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:Poo-oo-oo-oo-ooh, I apologise for my over-reaction too. Please don't suspend your input on everything else... I think this has become way to personal and I want this particular argument to stop, but that doesn't mean we can't argue about other things, right?

Please? I am really dealing with it better now and miss you... :cry:

Tina, I used to have a boyfriend in those dreadful pre-Mr Dotsie days, who would argue with me then sulk for days until I begged for forgiveness. Even if it wasn't my fault. So if I were you, I would just let him do his own thing until he's ready to come back. You'll feel better that way :wink:

ok... i think you are correct
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum