Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby swreader » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 pm

She really resents his leaving!
:D

So do I--but I don't glare like that.
swreader

Postby Batty » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Do you cross your arms, purse your lips and tap your toes, Sharlene? Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Stultus Saxum » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:42 pm

kakaze wrote:I used to have a 3-legged cat. We found her in a park where a car had run over her foot (we think).

My brother-in-law has a three legged cat called Tesco (for exactly the same reason, and you can tell which shop's car park it was). But he and his wife also have an unknown (to me) number of rescued chicken, two (or three?) other cats, some sheep and lord alone knows what else.

We, on the other hand, have two cats. Rescued, they were. Well, I say rescued... My sister couldn't handle three children, two cats and a small garden in North london. The girls were either playing with the litter tray or out in the garden, which the cats used for similar purposes. So she gave up the cats and moved to a house with 5 acres (abroad). Now has one indoor cat and about 5 almost feral cats.
Stultus Saxum

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm

There used to be a three-legged dog on the estate where I lived named Tripod. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby kakaze » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 pm

kakaze

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:12 pm

kakaze wrote:What I'm amazed by are the two legged dogs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNULmjid1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBWHBkAKww

Wow! Those are incredible. :shock:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Terry f » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Chiauau,chiauau/jack russell and bichon /jack russell,chi chi .binky and winston :D :D :D :D :D
Terry f

Postby Terry f » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:04 pm

And pickle,dave and gary the cats.
Terry f

Postby Danny B » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 am

Tonyblack wrote:
Danny B wrote:One extremely spoiled tabby named Oscar, who hates being woken up and has developed quite the baleful glare for those who disturb his slumber.

If you want to see 'baleful' glares - here's the look Emily gave me on the day I left to go back to Cardiff after my first visit.

Wow! That is one seriously displeased kitty. I would give serious consideration to placing your shoes somewhere safe while you sleep. :shock:

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:...yes slightly smaller pics would rock.

Your wish is my command. (provided you wish for smaller pics, rather than world peace or my credit card details or something.:P) http://88.208.209.103/minisites/terrypr ... 5322#25322 Smaller pics for quicker loading.:)
Danny B

Postby Dotsie » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:02 am

kakaze wrote:Now, guys, who wouldn't want to see that Thai girl, wearing a leather bikini, riding one of those giant sea scorpions?

Come on... you know you want to. ;)

So is it the scorpians that are sexy, or the floozies? Hmm? :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby poohcarrot » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Dotsie wrote:
kakaze wrote:Now, guys, who wouldn't want to see that Thai girl, wearing a leather bikini, riding one of those giant sea scorpions?

Come on... you know you want to. ;)

So is it the scorpians that are sexy, or the floozies? Hmm? :lol:

If there's day-glo paint involved as well, count me in. :lol:

How can you be sure the beautiful Thai women riding the giant sea scorpions aren't lady boys?
The most beautiful Thai women I saw were all men (and all brilliant at Connect 4).
"Disliking Carrot would be like kicking a puppy."
"You kicked a puppy," Lobsang said accusingly.
poohcarrot

Postby kakaze » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 am

poohcarrot wrote:The most beautiful Thai women I saw were all men (and all brilliant at Connect 4).

Now pooh, just what kind of bars do you hang out in when you visit Bangkok? :shock:
kakaze

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Danny B wrote:
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:...yes slightly smaller pics would rock.

Your wish is my command. (provided you wish for smaller pics, rather than world peace or my credit card details or something.:P) http://88.208.209.103/minisites/terrypr ... 5322#25322 Smaller pics for quicker loading.:)

You are a truly wonderful individual, many thanks. <3
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Lady Vetinari » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:43 am

I had two cats Spicy and Sugar - they had four kittens we gave three away and kept one Sylvie.
At five Sylvie got run over.
At nine Sugar died of a kidney failure
Spicy lived to a grand old age of nineteen (died two years ago and still miss him like heck!)
We were 'adopted' by a black and white cat called Timmy but we had to give him up as he was scaring our neutered cats and Spicy hated the male competition.
When Spicy, Sugar and Sylvie were five and four we got a dog called Monty a giant chihuahua/king chalrles cross - he sadly died exactly four months ago... and we can't have another dog.

After Spicy died we went to a Cat Protection League thing and met Mickey a tabby and Minnie a Tortoishell that we renamed Edmund and Lucy (rather I renamed them... guess from what!)
A few months after we got them we got a ginger/white kitten called Orlando ... (now he's bigger than the other two and eats us out of house and home ... I swear it would be cheaper to have one dog than one Orlando!)

Jan I love Spiders I think they're fascinating - Not sure about Scorpians - bit boring from the sounds of it. I would also love to have snakes! Any animal that eats rats and mice is fine by me!
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby nattheweirdo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 am

I own one gorgeous tri-colour border collie called charlie. He's about nine and we got him from a rescue centre when he was 18months and had been a stray. He's really funny, he chases shadows...:lol: and very dim at times - running into a car dooor...hmmm. He's also really intelliegent and can do loads of tricks :)
Samuel Vimes is awesome - Simple as :)
~
Vetinari: Did you really just punch the head of
the assassins guild?
Vimes: Yessir
Vetinari: Why?
Vimes: Didn't have a dagger sir.
nattheweirdo

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum