For Cat Lovers

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tiffany » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 am

I'm not a cat person, but we have had a cat here.
Floyd was a stray, taken in by next door who already had two cats, but he spent a lot of time in here with us, even at night some times, where he would curl up on my pillow behind my head & purr extremely loudly. Untill I told him to 'shut up'.
In the morning to wake me up, he would do exactly what Simon's cat did, apart from the baseball bat :D Then he would dribble all over my face, not a pleasent way to be woken at 6 a.m. :lol:
We had stopped feeding him when next door took him over, it didn't seem fair when they had adopted him, but it didn't stop him spending time here.
He was a lovely cat, very cuddly.

Floyd
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

He looks like he was a real sweetheart. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Cheery » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 pm

I don't let my cat (Miezi) into my bed, because she'll instantly start slobbering all over it. The other cat (Bonny) won't leave me relax until she can have the cushion.
Cheery

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Is anyone here a member of Catster? I used to be when I had my little white cat Leida (who lives with the lady in the flat downstairs these days as I was away so often).

Your cat has its own page and you post as your cat. It's pretty bizarre but also a good deal of fun. Leida was getting love letters from a Turkish Angora named Halston who lives in Houston. :lol:

Some people there have dozens of cats each with individual personalities that the human seems to manage to switch between depending on which cat is writing.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum