Tina's Baby Sister is Getting Hitched!!!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Tina's Baby Sister is Getting Hitched!!!

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Deteriorates visibly ( in that Oh so cool as a cucumber Meryl Streep way) , and begins to get ready for her wiw baby sister's wedding on July 11th, and my own anniversary party on July the 4th.

Herself and Himself, The Fiancee are coming to our paintball field so it is going to be combined with his and her's Bachelor-ette party, with the appropriate "Bring yer own drinks and a Tent if you are planning to over-imbibe." Oi Theenk their 'a plannin' to have a lot of that. I am sure that is a Gawd awful mish-mash of accents. Laughs at Self :lol: :P

He (Dave Thomas) plays the Bagpipes, piano, and Tin Whistle, Very well, all three. He and his best man are black belts in three martial arts, and silly as all hell about it. He majors in Ancient History and Ancient Dead Languages ( Who speaks ancient Sumerian ... BESIDES Jan & probably PoohBCarrot, anyway :lol: ) at Brown University, in Rhode Island.

Carrie, the baby Sister is 19 years younger than I am and I drove Mom to the hospital when she was in labor, and got to Tell Off a Chrysler security guard when they told me how hard it was to find Step-da and told 'em they had BETTER find him fast, in that Jeannie the Kelda voice. I drove like a Bat out of Hell (Dotsie would have had the Pitch the handbag at us) and with the ferocity of a Valkrie, I took on the nurse who did not believe that Mom was in labor. There was Tappin' 'o' the Toes and Crossin' 'o' the Arms and I gave her evil glares and paced the halls while they gave mum an epidural and Step-Da showed up Just as they were wheeling her bed off to surgery.

isn't that Just like a Man :P

You can't tell how proud I am of that lil Irish Wench, can ye? Her Da is 100% Irish, meaning Stubborn as a Mule with a heart of Gold. Mom is mostly Irish with Cherokee indian, Kearney and Mandrell blood, so Carrie is Fair skinned, only had one tan line in her life when she was 17 and graduated early and went on a Country Music Cruise. Red haired Vixen she is and Bright as a penny. :lol: :proud:

Ya see, we almost lost my baby brother and my mom KNEW she was in labor and had to have a C-seciton. So, Vena the Red Haired I became.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Deja vu? :wink:

Congratulations! :D

What's a "wiw"?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

Postby Dotsie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 pm

I think it's a cutesy version of "little".

And congratulations! :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm

It is baby talk for Lil. Also part of the world wide language Terry points out in nation. All mothers & fathers all over the world speak to an infant.

As in Oozy woozy Bidden woogey woogey Baba? or Who made a wonderful wittle poo poo for mommy?

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Trish » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

poohbcarrot wrote: What's a "wiw"?

I have no idea, must be peculiar to Illinois.
As will that party be....
Trish

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:50 pm

:lol: Well, I am off to be the Paintball Queen for a birthday party, see you in a couple of hours or less I hope, tis awful out there 89 degrees and sticky. :lol:

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Congrats to your sis, Tina! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

congrats to your sister tina only 25yrs before she can throw it out and costs about half a million dollars to bring up :shock: this is why ive got a dog :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 pm

She studied medicine at Northern IL University and has pretty much decided Not to be a Breeder. Mostly she is afeared of genetics and what if the child gets the worst of both...

Now watch them make me a liar. :twisted: :lol:

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:25 pm

poohbcarrot wrote:Deja vu? :wink:

It's Deja vu All Over again in the immortal words of Yogi Berra :lol:

Postby WannabeAngua » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Aaawww, congratulations to the bride and groom, and the extremely proud bigger sister :D
There were no public health laws in Ankh-Morpork. It would be like installing smoke detectors in Hell.
- Feet of clay.
WannabeAngua

Postby Tiffany » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Congratulations to your Baby Sister & her soon to be Husband, Tina.
Best wishes,
Tiff
Tiffany

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Thank you all, I am pretty sure that for at least a week after, I am going to feel like The Ramones song " I Wanna Be Sedated " :lol:

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Funny tho, nobody seemed to notice this bit...

( Who speaks ancient Sumerian ... BESIDES Jan & probably PoohBCarrot, anyway :lol: )

Probably a Freudian Slip 'o' the minds...

Postby Batty » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote:It's Deja vu All Over again in the immortal words of Yogi Berra :lol:

Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Next

Return to The Broken Drum